Chapter 25

This is the countless times that Lu Suyan has tried to crush Xia Jin to death. This scheming man has always been so unable to find the point. Who told him about the phone?

    "Mr. Lu, you have made such a big wedding. I'm afraid someone will tell you when you get divorced in the future." Xia Jin had gained so many benefits, and he could not help thinking about the Lord Jin.

    "Who said it, what did you say?" Lu Suyan said in a cool tone: "You started thinking about getting a divorce before the wedding." This person is so embarrassed to say that he is dedicated, is that so dedicated?

    "Mr. Lu, we're fake anyway, I just thought that it's better to do less, and save money for reserved venues and banquets." Xia Jin retorted weakly. Waste of money.

    "You mean my President Lu. I don't even have money for a wedding?" .Lu Suyan's comprehension ability almost made Xia Jin kneel. Is he talking about whether the gold master has money?

    What he said was clearly something that shouldn't be done at the banquet. He knew that he would be able to leave after two years. At that time, Lu Suyan would be married for the second time, and a person who was not easy to find a partner had suddenly become a second marriage. In this gay world, wouldn't it be even more difficult to marry a wife.

    "I didn't think so." Xia Jin rebutted himself weakly, he didn't want to face Lu Suyan anymore.

    "It's fine if you don't. When the time comes to attend the wedding, why is there so much nonsense." Lu Suyan said in a good mood. After getting the certificate and holding the banquet, he belongs to him. Where to go?

    Xia Jin shut up, anyway, the gold master has money, why would he save the gold master! The villa in the wealthy area was right in front of him, and Xia Jin realized that the two of them had actually walked home from the western restaurant.

.After Mrs. Lu finished her dinner, she sat on the sofa in the living room and watched TV. Seeing that Lu Suyan brought Xia Jin back, she asked happily, "Where are you going on a date?"

    "Western restaurant." Seeing Mrs. Lu's bright eyes, Lu Suyan interrupted the conversation quickly, but he didn't forget that his own mother didn't let him take Xia Jin to eat Western food.

    No one in the room would sympathize with him, "Mom, I want to hold a wedding for Xia Jin." After Lu Suyan said this, Mrs. Lu really didn't bother about the western restaurant.

    The smile on her face became even more real: "Okay, okay, why do you suddenly remember that you want to make up the wedding for Xiaojin?" After Mrs. Lu asked this, she regretted it. Her son and daughter-in-law are in a good relationship, what is she asking! What if Lu Suyan regretted it later.

."I don't want our Lu family to be questioned by others, and I don't want Xiaojin to be slandered by some people who don't know the truth." Lu Suyan said calmly. After hearing this, Mrs. Lu didn't know that her daughter-in-law was bullied by outsiders. Xiaojin went out with Lu Suyan today, and Mrs. Lu had a bright disgust on her face: "You can't even protect your daughter-in-law, what use can you do?"

    Lu Suyan: ...

    "Okay, okay, the wedding is all up to me. I will definitely make the wedding beautiful." Mrs. Lu said seriously, and Lu Suyan was about to say, "Mom, you are working so hard!" When she heard Mrs. Lu A face full of lawsuits: "Who made my son not live up to his expectations?"

    Xia Jin didn't know what to say, Lu Suyan was not good enough, what was Hua Zhuliu?

    The next day, Mrs. Lu was woken up by a phone call, "Qianqian, your children are on the hot search."

.Madam Lu clumsily used her mobile phone to open the small live video, looking at Xia Xiang's pitiful white lotus appearance at times when she was aggressive, Madam Lu was so angry that this was Xiao Jin's family?

    With this posture, the enemy is almost the same!

    "It's so irritating, hold the wedding right away, the sooner the better!" Madam Lu was so angry that she could not wait to lift the roof off. A lot of money was spent on the wedding, and the hotel wedding was booked within three days.

    This wind-like speed made many people unresponsive. Even if they got the invitation, everyone was in a state of daze. It took a long time to respond.

    After reacting to it, they began to think that Xia Jin was that high-ranking disciple. After checking around, they came to the conclusion that he was a man from an ordinary family background.

.At this moment, everyone is unanimously doubting life, whether they are crazy or Madam Lu is crazy, Lu Suyan may be confused to marry a man for a while, but why is Madam Lu just as confused as Lu Suyan?

    Although they murmured in their hearts, none of them thought about not going to this wedding. They all wanted to see what this vixen who was fascinated by the two Lu family was like. Without two brushes, how could the Lu family allow him to enter the door.

    When the invitation was issued, Mrs. Lu looked at the Xia family, please! Feeling uncomfortable, not asking, Madam Lu finally handed over the decision-making power to Xia Jin.

    Lu Suyan saw it and said, "Please, firstly, in order not to let Xia Jin see clearly in the circle, and secondly, it can also prevent future troubles."

."But I just don't feel comfortable and feel wronged by Xiaojin." Mrs. Lu said that there must be a lot of people coming to their Lu family's wedding. With those things done by the Xia family, the Xia family will take a dime off. feel distressed.

    "What's wrong, it's just to set up an extra table for a banquet." Lu Suyan said indifferently, no one stipulated that if the two families became in-laws, they must love each other and support each other!

    "Mom, you don't want Xiaojin to be caught by the Xia family in the future, and lose his reputation in the circle, right?" Lu Suyan said simply seeing Madam Lu being gloomy.

    Mrs. Lu thought about it for a while, and felt that it was very reasonable. She stopped worrying about the Xia family's affairs, and simply began to think about the clothes on the wedding day.

    Lu Suyan also inserted two sentences from time to time. Mother and son, a rare harmony.

.Xia Jin watched in a daze, and Mrs. Lu was nothing more than that, Lord Jin, are you too involved in the play? Xia Jin almost thought that he was really going to marry Lu Suyan.

    "Mom, just let me join the entertainment industry!" Hua Zhuliu pleaded bitterly. After they came back that day, things were ordered without a turnaround, and the illegitimate child ended up in the company.

    "Do you know what state we are in now? We are in ambush on all sides, and if you are not careful, you will fall into doom." Pei Liuliu's face was dark, and she also wanted to divorce, but she had consulted a lawyer, this kind of family property , Just distributing family property, real estate stocks, etc., will consume a lot of time.

    "Mom, what you said is too evil. You really should learn from your aunt. My cousin married a man and held a wedding ceremony in an upright manner. My aunt is not unhappy!" Hua Zhuliu muttered in a low voice.

."I learned from your aunt, why don't you learn from your cousin. You have the skills of your cousin. What is the entertainment industry? Even if you go to the Arctic Circle, I will let you." Pei Liuliu shouted loudly.

    "You don't know what the family is like? What can you do when you go to the entertainment industry? Just because of your eldest young master's temperament, if you go to the entertainment industry, you will be squeezed out to death." Pei Liuliu pointed and pointed.

    "Then I can't help you at home! You are busy, but isn't it useless in the end?" Hua Zhuliu muttered with some dissatisfaction.

.