Chapter 37

When I came all the way over to hear the old lady say such a sentence, everyone would be in a bad mood, but Lu Suyan already knew what the Xia family was like. Although he was a little surprised by the scene in front of him, it was not too bad. Unbelievable like Xia Jin.

    Lu Suyan stepped forward and put his arms around Xia Jin's waist, declaring sovereignty and letting the Xia family take care of them. Xia Jin is really surprised now, because the description of other people in the original text is just a brushstroke, and the main plot is Qingchun Xiaoshou and his n men The Mary Sue story I have to tell.

    Thinking of this, Xia Jin raised his head again, and the eyes of these people couldn't help but become subtle. Could this be the difference between the protagonist and the cannon fodder? Even if he tried so hard to change his fate, he still couldn't escape a wave of relatives of the best farming culture. role.

."Hmph, you are still considerate, you are much better than some people who rely on their butts." After the old lady finished speaking, she glanced at Xia Jin's place with contempt.

    Xia Jin felt a sip of old blood in his heart and almost didn't swallow it. This is his original family member, and he is also his family member now, but he really didn't want to have such a family member. These words can also be said in public, although it is said that the original body really did this kind of thing, he really did not wear it out of time.

    "Old Madam, Xia Jin is my legal husband." Lu Suyan said, although he usually mocks Xia Jin from time to time, no, specifically a few days ago, but this does not mean that he can allow others to mock him in front of him Xia Jin.

."Who doesn't know what he looks like? He looks old at the age of three. When he was a child, his hands and feet were not clean and he would not get better when he grew up. Oh my baby, why did he lose a lot of weight, did he not eat well?" The old lady looked Looking at Xia Xiang, with a loving look on his face, this is what their Xia family should look like. What can someone like Xia Jin be able to do?

    "Little Jin, let's go." Lu Suyan lowered his head and said to Xia Jin, then raised his head and said to Mrs. Xia, "I came this time because Mr. Xia said that you have little time, and I think I can't let you look away before you leave. At the last sight of Xiaojin, I drove all the way here, and brought the best doctor with me, and now I can feel relieved when I see that the old lady is all right."

    After Lu Suyan said this, the old lady Xia was unhappy, "What do you mean by this, oh, you are cursing my old lady with integrity!"

.Lu Suyan took out the recording pen in his hand, and only heard a clear female voice on it: "Your grandma is dying, you go back to see him one last time!"

    For a moment, the cry of the old lady Xia seemed to be a little weaker, and the scene became quiet. The old lady grabbed the mother Xia's hair and shouted: "You slut, I know you. Not good."

    "Mom, you told me you were dying..." Xia's mother's voice was drowned in the quarrel. After watching it for two minutes, Lu Suyan felt that it was meaningless, so she took Xia Jin and left.

    Lu Suyan felt that he was really fed up, otherwise why would he take a group of people to such a place for the illusory thing of fame.

.Whoever lies in the Xia family is wronged, and the truth is not important to him. Judging from the investigation results, these people do not seem to be good things.

    "No, they're going to run away." Someone saw that Lu Suyan was going to leave, and shouted quickly, for fear that their big fat sheep would run away. For a moment, Lu Suyan even had the illusion that he had entered the bandit's den by mistake.