Chapter 10

Lu Suyan pondered for a moment, and chose to pick up the work in hand and continue to work hard. Looking at the information sent by Hangyuan Group, Lu Suyan had no words to find out a topic, "Hangyuan is currently in financial difficulties. If you want to cooperate with us, you Do you think I should agree?"

Xia Jin was stunned by the question. He was not expected to manage the company in his two lifetimes, and the Lord Jin would only ask him questions when his mind was broken. "I don't know, but the company has run out of money, so what else can they use to cooperate with people! Isn't this a white wolf with empty gloves!"

Lu Suyan looked at Xia Jin deeply, Xia Jin was seen with straight hair, he touched the goosebumps on his arm, and tremblingly said: "It's not right what I said, anyway, my hair is short and my knowledge is short. , why is Lord Jin looking at me like this, it's scary?"

"Hangyuan Enterprise is your family's industry, why don't you think about saying two good things to your family?" .Lu Suyan looked at Xia Jin strangely, coming out of a family like theirs, everything put the family's interests first.

On weekdays, as long as they can build a relationship with the Lu family for three thousand miles, someone will come to talk about it. With this one next to him, the family is about to go bankrupt, and they are still here to think about small cakes with him?

Xia Jin was stunned, it turned out that this company was owned by the original parents! Yuanshen didn't even know what company his parents owned, but now that Xia Jin knew about it, he looked at Lu Suyan strangely, "I don't think about it."

"This is your home. Your parents, mother, brother, and sister are all worried about this. If you solve it for them, you will be able to be a man at home. They will also appreciate you." Lu Suyan was curious asked.

.Lu Suyan found out Xia Jin's information, and his impression of him was that of a son who was not favored by the family. When he was young, it was similar to Xia Jin's situation. If you don't work, you have to force a few moths.

"Oh, there's no need for them to be grateful. It won't be the same for a few days." Xia Jin said, no matter how grateful they were, the company wouldn't give it to him, and the house wouldn't be given to him. After scolding, some things have become habit, and it will not be easy for people to change them. Xia Jin was most afraid of trouble in her life, and she didn't want to bring herself such a burden as the Xia family.

It is Xia Jin's dream to serve the gold master stably and dutifully, and to be a leased wife in the future, but if the original body is here, thinking of raising her eyebrows when she returns home in the future, she will definitely ask the gold master for help. .But he is not the original body, and cannot understand his complicated emotional experience and inner journey.

"Aren't you going to feel guilty?" Lu Suyan suddenly wanted to know what this type of person was thinking. He wanted to persuade him not to do it, but he didn't know what to do. Persuasion is good. There is a complete negative example here. Lu Suyan decided to make a few more philosophical words and take them out for him to send to him.

Xia Jin sighed inwardly. Is this Lord Jin a chatter? Why is he talking nonsense? Xia Jin has a decent smile on his face: "Lord Jin, the salary you have paid me is already very generous. How can you be so ignorant of benefiting your family, I think the owner of the money won't like such employees, right?"

.Besides, there is no shortage of capable people in the protagonist Shou's harem group. As long as the protagonist Shou washes himself around in front of the harem group, everything can be solved.