Chapter 34

Xia Jin looked at Lu Suyan suspiciously, the gold master was getting more and more strange, and now there was an extra problem of watching him eat. Xia Jin touched the round belly he was eating, and the movements of his hands froze involuntarily. In fact, even if he didn't eat, his belly was round now.

    The gold master is not his gold master now, but the cub's father in his belly. Xia Jin thought so, and felt that he still had to remind Lu Suyan to eat.

    If Lu Suyan is hungry and can't take charge of the company, what will he use to buy the baby's milk powder and diapers! Xia Jin thought so, and said with concern: "Why don't you just look at me and not eat!" He was not full.

    "I heard that pregnant people have poor appetite, but you don't seem to be the same as other people, so I took a few more glances." Lu Suyan also looked at Xia Jin's belly, his eyes full of love.

.Xia Jin: "..." I knew for a long time that Lu Suyan was good to him because of the baby in his womb, but why is he still feeling heartbroken? "Thank you so much for your concern!"

    "As the father of the child, this is what you should do." After Lu Suyan finished speaking, he felt that what he said was a little incomplete. He forgot the mother of the child, and added, "I also care about you."

    Xia Jin held a small dumpling on his face expressionlessly and continued to eat it. As for Lu Suyan... ignore it. Now Xia Jin doubts whether this guy is true or false when he says he likes him.

    The way to express one's love for people is to give roses and food. If it's a bit dirtier, it's not a big problem to throw money directly, but Lu Suyan's method is beyond the Three Realms and not in the Five Elements. It's ridiculous to the extreme, elementary school students are more tasteful than him.

.Lu Suyan was ignored for one morning, and went to work in the company in a confused state. The pregnant husband's heart, the needle in the seabed, he was angry, and he was angry when he said he was angry, and he didn't even give others a reaction time.

    Mrs. Lu got up early. In order to show her devotion, she worshipped the Bodhisattva step by step, donated incense money, and then devoutly begged for a child on the futon in front of the Buddha for half an hour, and realized that she did everything. Alright, let's go down the mountain with confidence.

    "I see that the donor's face is full of red light. There must be a happy event in the family!" The monk in the temple has a kind-hearted face. Mrs. Lu who can come here is not the master of money, let alone the money for good karma. Money given to monks in temples, no matter whether it is true or false, is always right to ask for peace of mind.

    "Yes! I have a grandson." Mrs. Lu said happily.

."Congratulations to the donor first, Lao Na, it's just that Lao Na sees your face, your cheeks are long and your forehead is wide. This is a sign of a break between mother and child, and your face is black. In your later years, you were driven out of the house by your daughter-in-law." The monk shook his head again and again!

    "What nonsense are you talking about? My son and daughter-in-law are doing well!" Madam Lu's embarrassment turned into anger, which the old monk expected, and the old monk said with a dazed expression: "Don't need to be angry, Lao Na has a way to protect the donor. Enjoy your old age."

    After the old monk finished speaking, he took out five pieces of yellow talisman paper: "These will keep you safe and smooth for the rest of your life. The talisman paper was given to you by Lao Na when he saw that you were related to Buddhism. It's just a piece of talisman paper that wastes a lot of Lao Na's mana. Give me some hard money!"

    "How much hard work do you want?" Madam Lu asked.

    "What do you think of fifty thousand?" the old monk asked tentatively.

."50,000 yuan per talisman, tell the police that your Dharma is boundless!" Mrs. Lu was so angry for the first time.

    The police came in a hurry, and they took the group of monks away in a hurry. For these monks who spit lotus and nonsense, today can be considered to be able to catch all the monks.

    Madam Lu finished the process in a decent manner, and the bodyguard beside her asked admiringly, "Madam, how did you know this person is a liar?"

    "Is it not a liar who will treat my son and daughter-in-law bad to me?" Mrs. Lu said as a matter of course, but his son even married his daughter-in-law in order to let her go with peace of mind.

    It's just that now the daughter-in-law is pregnant, she is not dead yet, when the children are crawling all over the floor, she is not dead yet, is this revealing? Madam Lu couldn't help but feel a little guilty when she thought of this.

.Madam Lu thought about how happy the family looked, and secretly thought to herself, now that the family is so good, Xiaoyan will fall in love with Xiaojin sooner or later. She can't drop the chain at a critical moment.

    Madam Lu thought so, and decided that she would get sick again. Madam Lu looked at the bodyguard with a serious face and said, "I want you to do one thing."

    Lu's Group

    "Mr. Lu, the old lady is suspected of having a recurrence of cancer, so she went to the hospital for an examination."

    Lu Suyan: "..." This is addicting to acting, right!

    "Mr. Lu, do you want to go to the hospital?" the secretary asked.

    "No, find out who the old lady met today." Lu Suyan asked. People are good-natured, pretending to be sick and going to the hospital.

    The people of the Lu family are very fast in handling affairs. In a short time, even the details of the monk who lied to Mrs. Lu came out.

    "The flower family?" .Lu Suyan was a little confused when he saw that the information was rare. Even if the people of the Hua family wanted to do something, they should find him. What was enough to cheat tens of thousands of dollars?

    No, the family is unknown, the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law are in conflict, Lu Suyan thinks of these, and his heart is rarely nauseated. Hua Mingye wastes so much effort, isn't it just to make their family discord!

.