Chapter 30

The people who came and went in the hotel, whether they were sincere or not, wore smiles on their faces, and they were courteous and courteous when facing the local old men in the Xia family's ravines.

    Mother Xia was praised for being comfortable all over her body. The smile on her face never stopped since she entered this door.

    Xia Jin, wearing a suit, followed Lu Suyan, who was radiant today, with his head bowed and drooping. He sighed: Lord Jin is ill again.

    No matter how excited Lu Suyan was, he couldn't be happy with Xia Jin's bereaved face. Lu Suyan smiled at the people around him and didn't go to see Xia Jin. This was his wedding, and he was obliged to make the wedding go well. .

    "Bah, you're the illegitimate son of a junior, you're too embarrassed to come here? Lu Suyan is my cousin.Hua Zhuliu put Zhang Ershizu's face on his face, and dangling around with his mobile phone: "This world is really shameless and invincible. The hammer of your illegitimate child is still hanging on Weibo, so I'm too embarrassed to come to the wedding."

    "Presbyopia!" The woman's eyes were full of tears, full of grievances. The soft and weak voice passed through the air and entered Hua Zhuliu's ears. He only felt a breath of white lotus blowing towards his face.

    "How did you talk to this child?" Hua Mingye scolded Hua Zhuliu, who stopped talking, and looked at the livid faces of the mother and son opposite, Hua Zhuliu decided that he would never trouble his illegitimate child again in the future. He called bastards. See you shout once.

    Hua Zhuliu knew that he was not smart, that he couldn't join the company, and that he couldn't calmly make people feel the pain. Then come on straight! Hua Zhuliu thought very comfortably when he saw that no one near the illegitimate child came forward to communicate with him.

.Lu Suyan looked at Hua Zhuliu who was provoking things at the wedding, the blue veins on his forehead jumped, one or two, can't let him finish the wedding smoothly, right?

    "When did I invite these three people, and the security took them out." Lu Suyan walked in front of the Hua family without any fluctuations in his tone.

    "Mr. Lu, these are my wife and children, how can you drive them out." President Hua was almost speechless: "I am your uncle anyway!"

    He was a dignified boss, and he was kicked out for attending a junior wedding. What did he look like? Here, half of the wealthy people in the imperial capital are here, and even if they don't publicize it, he can still be on the hot search.

    "Uncle? It's my ex-uncle!" Hua Zhuliu listened sarcastically, and really put gold on his face.

    "Let's go! Don't make trouble at Xiaoyan's wedding.Pei Liuliu stepped on her high heels and looked at the family of four in front of her. Hua Mingye was really broken, and brought three out to support the scene.

    "It's even more embarrassing to be thrown out." Pei Liuliu said intently, bringing three out on this occasion, who doesn't know what it means!

    Hua Mingye looked at the bodyguard who was about to move, and finally gritted his teeth and left with his family quite unwilling.

    People are gone, but the story is not over. At this wedding, most of the people below focus on the Hua family. The topic of Xiaosan's illegitimate child exploded again.

    "Xiao Jin, where have you been these days? You didn't even call back. Mom and Dad miss you very much." Xia Xiang's vivid performance made Lu Suyan's brows twitch to death.

    Could it be that he chose an unlucky wedding day, and one or two came to make trouble at his wedding.

.Xia Jin was suddenly thrown on the body by the protagonist, feeling a little dazed for a while, feeling the death stare from his back, Xia Jin knew that the gold master must be dissatisfied with their actions.

    "I went to live here with Lu Suyan." Xia Jin said, whether it was the original body or him, there was nothing to say to the Xia family, presumably they were the same.

    "Xiaoyan, our Xia Jin is ignorant, trouble..." Father Xia greeted Lu Suyan's death stare before he finished speaking.

    Xia's mother was shocked, and then she found that she was timid and a little unwilling. The two married, why can't his man call Lu Suyan Xiaoyan: "In the future, we are all a family, and we have to take care of each other."

    "This is my in-laws! I haven't seen each other before." . Mrs. Lu stepped forward and separated Lu Suyan from Xia Jin. The Xia family chatted with Mrs. Lu. Xia Jin watched this scene and felt a little embarrassed for adding trouble to President Lu.

    At the same time, he was also complaining in his heart, but it was a fake wedding, why bother to be so serious? Xia Jin took a lot of food and found a corner to eat seriously.

    Lu Suyan swallowed the comfort in his mouth and drank a glass of wine sullenly. This was his wedding. Seeing Xia Jin's heartless appearance, he suddenly felt so aggrieved.

    At the end of the wedding, Lu Suyan's eyes were blurred, and he was brought back drunk. Xia Jin squatted on the sofa like a pissed off daughter-in-law. She could barely find an excuse to sleep in separate rooms on weekdays. There is definitely no excuse today.

    Looking at the drunken man sleeping on the bed, Xia Jin resigned and fell asleep on the sofa. It was only one day anyway, and gradually a light snoring sound came from the sofa.

.Lu Suyan, who was waiting on the bed to wait for him to take off his clothes and shoes, was stupid. This man wouldn't even help him! Lu Suyan stood up aggrieved, seeing that Xia Jin was sleeping beautifully and soundly, he took off all his clothes, hugged Xia Jin on the bed, and woke up.

    When Xia Jin woke up, she was at a loss for a moment. Who am I and where am I? Xia Jin felt a warm atmosphere around her, and she almost lost her life when she saw it, "Golden Lord, President Lu, Lu Suyan, you Was drunk?"

    The soft lips that responded to him made Xia Jin feel dizzy from being kissed, and the memory of when she just wore it resurfaced in her mind. If you don't eat the meat you put in your mouth, you're not a human being. Besides, today Lu Suyan insisted on sleeping with him. When he wakes up tomorrow, he will cry with the quilt in his arms. The gold master sees it, and can treat him better because of guilt.

    Besides, the best MB of this level would cost a lot of money for a night's sleep? .He won't lose, Xia Jin thought so, and went up to meet her along her soft lips.

    Lu Suyan's eyes were slightly opened, and the joy in his heart gradually came to his heart. After he kissed Xiao Jin, not only did Xiao Jin not get angry, but he catered to him. He knew that Xiao Jin must have him in his heart.

    Dry wood and fire, all night long.

.