MY UNWANTED WIFE:1

Minatozaki sana is the woman of everyone's dream

Minatozaki sana is the woman of everyone's dream. Either everyone wanted a wife like her or a girlfriend like her. She was the talk of the town . because of her beauty and she was a well known Instagram celebrity and a model too.

Another point was she was the future CEO of Minatozaki corporation. Sana would eventually attend those big parties with her father to know more about the business world.

Whenever she would enter there people would stare at her. Literally would be star struck by her beauty. Sana was indeed beautiful and sexy. Who wouldn't fall for her. Plus she was well behaved to the elders.

That's why many rich businesses man's wanted their son or daughter to marry sana. Minatozaki corporation had a lot of money too. So of course they wanted sana even more now.

But as you know no one is perfect, sana wasn't perfect too. Just like moon has its own scar, sana also has her own attitude problems. Sana had a great pride. Her pride was so high that sometimes she did things just for her own win. It wasn't her fault tho. Her father always told her that

'a minatozaki should always be prideful. Cause he or she is a minatozaki. '

Not to mention Minatozaki's used to be a royal family back then. Untill sana's great great great great grandpa married an ordinary woman. It was japanese Royal families rule that if someone from royal family would marry an ordinary person they have to leave everything behind. So sana's great great great great grandpa did as the rule.

He started a business. That business is today's minatozaki corporation.

Just like any other party , sana went to the Kim's party. Her friend Dahyun and Dahyuns wife momo was there with their parents. It was a celebration for Dahyuns father's birthday. Both momo and Dahyun are sana's close friends. Momo was like sana's sister.

They would always go shopping with nayeon and jihyo while jeongyeon would be their with Dahyun sulking in the corner to come back home.

As sana entered the party wearing her long black dress , no one could take their eyes off her.

Everyone's mouth a gap. Sana walked with her hips swaying. One of the waiters was about to fall down but didn't . Then another guy was choking on his seeing sana. Guys mouths were watering.

Single guys were feeling like their life isn't bad at all and prayed to the god that sana would fell for them too. Some of the single girls were blushing already.

Sana went near her best friend and hugged her.

"Momoring!! You look beautiful!!" Said sana. Momo smiled.
"You should look at yourself sana, you look gorgeous. " Said momo.
"Come on ladies , we all know I am the most gorgeous here. " Nayeon said and flipped her hair.

"Just don't mind her. " Jihyo said. They then continued to talk. The party went on.

"Hey sana you look beautiful tonight. " Said the guy named Jungkook. He has been trying to hitting on sana for a while now.