MY UNWANTED WIFE: 2

Sana's pov;

My dad is sitting in front of me right now. Shit I don't know what did I do.
"Where were you last night??" Asked my dad.
"I-i was in m-momo's h-hou-" before I could finish father beat me to it.
"Liar!! Be honest !! Where were you??!!" Said oto-san. I shivered a bit. How am I supposed to tell him that I was with a stranger in a motel.

I was scared. My hands were shaking.
But why the heck is asking me today all of a sudden?? Does he know al-already?? H-how did he know?? Who told him. I gu-guess I have no choice then.

"I .... I was in a m-motel. " I said in a mumbling tone. My voice Shaked a bit while talking.
"With who??" Said oto-san. Fuck !! I don't even know her name.
"I-i don't know her name." I said honestly.
"You stayed there with a stranger????!!! Is...is that what I taught you??!!!" He said with anger. His eyes were red in anger.
"Do you know that EVERYONE knows that you were in a motel with a stranger???!!! ITS ALL OVER THE ONLINE." he said . My mother was there too trying to calm him down.
"Darling pls calm down. " Said my mother. I was crying already.
"You want me to calm down when this has happened??? All of us are going to be the talk of the town because of HER!!!" my dad said . I cried even more. My dad then left me and mom there .
My mom came to me. She hugged me .
"Sshh don't cry everything will be fine. " Said My mom.
"Tell me sana you didn't....you didn't do anything wi-with that stranger right??" Said my mother. I then started to think about the thing's that happened.

Flashback:

When they reached the motel , tzuyu paid the cab.
Tzuyu picked sana up in a bridal style and got out of the car.   Sana who was drunk as fuck smiled like a crazy .
"Whhooohhoo I am flwaying!!" Sana said in a tone of joy. Sana then looked at tzuyu.  She smiled.
"Chaeyoung-ah w-when dwid you becwame so twall??" Sana asked drunkenly.
"I am not chaeyoung. " Tzuyu said. Sana came more closer. Tzuyu's heart beat faster. Sana then smiled a bit . She gave tzuyu a pic on the lips. Tzuyu's heart was about to get out. Her face was shocked because of the sudden action. But tzuyu loved it. She wanted more but sana was drunk.

Sana smiled like a kid.
"EHehehehe..(peck)...cute. " Sana again pecked tzuyu's lips smiling.

Unknown to them someone was following them from a far.
"Oh my god!! I should get a picture of it. " Said the paparazzi to himself.

"D-d-don't kiss me a-again. " Said tzuyu. Tzuyu started to walk to the motel. But sana didn't stop. She continued to kiss different places of tzuyu's face. Tzuyu's face was red like tomato now.

"O-one room f-for us. " Said tzuyu while blushing to the receptionist as sana was still kissing her cheeks.
The receptionist smirked looking at them.

"Here you go ma'am. Enjoy ." Said the receptionist smirking. Tzuyu swears that she has never felt this amount of embarrassed in her whole life.

Tzuyu took sana inside the small motel room . She gently placed her in the bed. Sana kept on staring at her.
"Sleep now. " Tzuyu said. She was about to go but sana pulled her and hugged her tightly.
"Mr. Tweddy your sho cute. " Said sana hugging tzuyu. Tzuyu wanted to get out but sana already fell asleep. Tzuyu looked at sana's peaceful sleeping face. She  then thought for a while.

' I have never loved anyone the way I do to you . what if this is the last time I see you??  What if this is the last encounter I have with you?? I want to grab this moment. For this night I will. ' tzuyu thought in her mind. She then hugged sana back falling asleep in each other's embrace.

The next morning sana woke up.
She felt warm . When she looked up she saw a gorgeous stranger lying beside her. Sana screamed,
"Aahhhhhhh!!"
She pushed tzuyu making her get out of the bed. Tzuyu woke up because of the scream. Now she was feeling an ache in her butt.
"Ow, why are you screaming??" Tzuyu asked in a husky voice.
"You monster!!! You took advantage of me!!!! I will sue you!!!!" Sana screamed while closing her eyes and throwing pillows at tzuyu.