SENT ME BACK TO YOU:5

The whole room was gathered with the chou's

The whole room was gathered with the chou's. After the tragic death of tzuyu it was the first time they gathered for dinner. The police investigated tzuyu's suicide case. It was found out that tzuyu was actually depressed with her life. They closed the case saying that the main reason behind tzuyu's death was fragile mental health.

But throughout the investigation it was no longer hidden that sana had an affair with mark. So basically all hate went towards sana. People saying that it was all her fault, ignoring her and talking behind her back. The kind of situation sana was in right now wasn't healthy for either her or her unborn child.

It was stressing her a lot listening to people talking behind her back. The family gathering was not better either.

Sana could feel the stares. Minju and hyewon were playing with Tzuyu's grandfather in the garden . Jun who saw her sitting there just smirked. He went near her.

"Hey cheater....." Said jun. Sana just stayed silent. He looked at sana's baby bump and said,
"Nice tummy by the way ......so is it your boyfriends or your dead bitch wife's?" Said jun.
Sana still didn't say anything. Jun looked around to see if anyone was watching them or not. He placed his hand on sana's shoulder.
"I told you she couldn't make you satisfied. At least you should have give me a chance..... " He said and massaged sana's shoulder in a sensual way which made sana feel disgusting. Sana moved away his hands and tried to avoid him to not start any scene.

"Is this your new way to earn money fast?" Asked jun. Sana looked at him with a questionable look. "How much did tzuyus boss paid you? ....I can pay you double for one nig-" before even he could finish , sana stood up and gave a hard slap across his face earning others attention.

Mr. and Mrs. Chou immediately came to the rescue.
"Keep your hands off my son you dirty disgusting woman!!!" Said Mrs. Chou.
At that time tzuyus grandfather entered with minju and hyewon. Both of them ran to sana and clenched sana's dress while standing closely with sana.
"What's happening here?!!!" Asked tzuyu's grandfather.
"Papa, look this girl hit my son. Hey aren't you still embarrassed about what you did to my daughter? I knew from the start that she wasn't a good news!!!!" Said mr. Chou.

Sana kept silent.
"You shut up!!!" Said tzuyus grandfather to mr. Chou.
"Why did you hit him?" Asked Tzuyu's grandfather coldly looking at sana.
"I-.....h-he was making bad comments about me...." Said Sana. She was scared of tzuyu's grandfather .
"What did he say?" Asked tzuyu's grandfather.
"I c-can't tell you....I am sorry...." Sana said looking down. Tzuyus grandfather nodded. He then looked at jun asking him to say something.
"S-so what should I do? F-for her my sister died!! " Said jun crying fake.
The whole room filled with murmurs. Sana's tears fell as she remembered tzuyu again.

"Where were you when tzuyu died?" Asked sana straightforward looking at jun. Jun became silent trying to find an answer.

Sana then continued, " the police first called Mr. and Mrs. Chou when they found tzuyu. At that time s-she was still alive. Then W-why didn't I see you there after tzuyu was announced death. You didn't even c-call anyone. The police waited for you but you didn't show up. And when did you show up? Right when they handover tzuyu's death body to us. "