SENT ME BACK TO YOU:8(FINAL)

Days goes and comes

Days goes and comes. It's been three weeks since tzuyu left. The whole house has been quite. Sana was now missing tzuyu even more. She would sometimes look at the pictures or outside thinking about how tzuyu was right there with them but she didn't realized. Sometimes she would be holding tzuyu's clothes near her. She would hug it to feel tzuyu's presence and would end up sleeping while crying . It wasn't only sana who was missing tzuyu. But the kids too.

Hyewon still remember what tzuyu told her. What tzuyu actually wanted her to do. Tzuyu wanted her and her sisters to be a good person and love their mother. Minju and sullyoon too. Sullyoon was the saddest among them. She didn't got to spend much time with tzuyu. She wanted to know her mama more. While minju wanted tzuyu to comeback home. Everyday she would hope that maybe surprisingly tzuyu will comeback.

But the reality was hard. Tzuyu went to a place from where she can't comeback without gods will.

It was another day. As sana was working on the café. When her phone rang.
"Hello?"
"Hello? Mrs. Chou?" Said the other person from the phone.
"Yes. May I know who are you?" Asked sana.
"I am hyewon and minjus school principal. Actually I wanted you to meet me at our school. It's important.." said the principal.
Suddenly sana became tensed. Thinking if they have made any other trouble.

"D-do I have to come now?" Asked sana.
"If you don't have any problem then sure. " Said the principal.
"Ok , I am coming. " Said Sana
  Sana reached the school.  When she entered the principal office she was surprised to see the principal smiling at her.
"Ohh Mrs. Chou , come and sit. " Said the principal.
"S-so what happened?" Asked sana nervous.
"Well we just wanted to say that we are really proud of hyewon and minju. Today hyewon saved a student from being bullied and helped us to catch the bullies. Mrs. Chou , I have to say, they have improved a lot in the past few days. All of the teachers and students love them . Hahaha....such a great kids !!!" Said the principal. Sana just smiled. She felt like it unbelievable. That's the first time she heard her daughters being praised. Sana was feeling proud of them.

Hyewon and minju both have changed a lot in the past weeks. The teachers as well as the students were very surprised to see that. But they loved the new and better version of the twins.
"How about we go outside tonight? Mom is really happy to see you guys working hard. " Said Sana smiling to them from the rare view mirror. Hyewon who was looking outside then spoke.

"Mom..... Mama was bullied too right?" Asked hyewon. Sana was stunned for a moment.

"Y-yeah...." Said Sana.
"Do you think she would be proud of us?" Asked minju.
"Yeah sweetie....a lot. She is watching you over remember?" Said Sana.
"Mom....I miss mama...." Said sullyoon.
"I miss h-her too. " Said Sana. Sanas eyes became teary. But she hold them back.

She then parked the car on the garage.  The kids and sana went inside the house. But something caught them off guard. Their was a sweet smell coming from kitchen. The kids looked at each other. Sana was confused too. The kids ran to the kitchen.
"H-hey wait...." Sana followed them to the kitchen. But she wasn't ready to see the person in the kitchen.