SENT ME BACK TO YOU:4

Mark, the guy that sana was once madly in love with

Mark, the guy that sana was once madly in love with. She used to dreamt about being with him and to have a happy and wonderful life with him till her last breath.

He went missing in the air right after he left. He never gave sana a simple explanation or never reached out to sana.

Years passed and now sana is someones wife and mother of two kids. That someone is chou tzuyu. A very humble and understanding human being. Tzuyu respected her a lot. Throughout the years tzuyu has never screamed or scolded her. Tzuyu was so good that sometimes sana thought someone like tzuyu don't deserves a selfish person like herself.

Sana didn't know what was happening inside her. A wave of confusion was what she was feeling right now.

"Sana...." Tzuyus called sana. Sana flinched.
"Huh?" Sana asked.
"Are you ok?" Asked tzuyu. Sana nodded with a bit of hesitant but then smiled. Both of them just made the twins fall asleep in their room on the crib.

"Are you sure?" Asked tzuyu. Sana nodded. But deep inside she wasn't.
"I didn't know that you knew boss." Said tzuyu.
"Actually we went to the same highschool and university but he left university in the middle." Said Sana . Tzuyu nodded understanding.

"Let's go back to sleep now. It's too late now. I know you are tired too. " Said tzuyu. Sana smiled. Tzuyu took sana's hand in her and both started to walk to their bed. They sleep in bed as tzuyu hugged sana and sana hugged her back then fall asleep.

The week passed away just like that. But still couldn't get mark out of her head. Tzuyu has seen how sana was actually zoning out. But everytime she would ask sana would say no.

Just like everyday tzuyu again left for work. Sana bid her goodbye and started to do the chores. Untill her phone rang. Sana went to her phone and picked it up.

"An unknown number.....?" Sana said to herself. Sana was in hesitant whether to pick it up or not. But then she picked it up.
"Hello?" Sana asked. It was silence in the other side.
"Can you pls tell me who are you?" Asked sana annoyed a bit.
"S-sana ....." The person from the other line spoke. Sana felt like stopped breathing a moment. Her frowned face softened and her eyes became teary a bit.

"Sana it's me ....mark ." Said mark from the other line.
"W-why did you call?" Asked sana.
Mark chuckled sarcastically and said, "I wasn't here for three years and y-you already gave my place to someone sana?" Mark said with a pain in his voice.
"Wh-what do you want to say , say it fast. " Sana said gulping trying to be cold to mark.
"Of course... w-why would you care f-for me anymore.... y-you have someone else now...." Said mark with a crack voice.
"Just say what you want to say...." Said Sana as her tears fell.
"Sana .......let's meet up.....I-i haven't get you out of my head from last week....let's meet....pls. " said mark.
"I can't....I am married mark...." Said Sana.
"Pls ....pls just this once. " Said mark.
Sana thought for a while. Her heart was melting at one point and the emotions were flowing hard.
Sana sighed.
"Ok....let's meet up......"