SENT ME BACK TO YOU:6

The challenge was personal to the both team

The challenge was personal to the both team. On the upcoming days life in house has become something that hyewon and minju hated more than anything.

"So here's the routine. From tomorrow this is what you two are going to follow. " Said tzuyu showing them a chart that contains timetable from waking up to bed.

"I have hanged the same time table in both of your rooms. " Tzuyu continued.

Hyewon and minju both frowned looking at the timetable. While sullyoon just found the timetable regular as that's what she usually does.

Hyewon scoffed.
"What's the meaning of this? Study? Waking up at 6? Bed at 10 ? Who goes to bed at 10?" Said hyewon rolling her eyes.
"W-well I do..." Said sullyoon.
"Exactly!! Only losers do that. " Said minju.
"I am not a loser!!" Sullyoon protested.
"That's what you think moms rat. " Said hyewon.
"Hyewon !! Minju !! Enough!!" Said Sana with a bit anger. Hyewon and minju just kept quite.
"Sally you can continue. " Said Sana .
"So prepare yourself for tomorrow. Cause it's a new start. " Said tzuyu.

Both hyewon and minju stood up and went back to their room while mumbling curse under their breath.
"Sally-shi, are you going to stay here with us?" Asked sullyoon with her sparkling eyes which were similar to sana. Tzuyu smiled.
"Yes sweetie, I am going to stay at the guest room. " Said tzuyu.
"Woah, I am so excited to have you with us. " Said sullyoon smiling widely.
"I am also excited to be here with you guys. " Said tzuyu.
"Sullyoon, I think you should go to bed now. " Said Sana. Sullyoon nodded. She then greet goodnight to both Sana and Tzuyu then left.
Sana then looked at tzuyu as if she was trying to figure out something.
"Sally-shi I will be going to bed now. See you in the morning. " Said Sana. Tzuyu nodded smiling.

Sana walked back to her room. While tzuyu also went back to the guestroom.

Tzuyu fell on the bed spreading her arms.
"My kids are such a devil......" Mumbled tzuyu.
"It will be hard but I think you can do it. " Said a voice that surprised tzuyu. Tzuyu looked around and found chaeyoung near the window. Chaeyoung was on her angel form. Her big wings were showing.

"You almost scared me. " Said tzuyu.
"Oh sorry for that. I was just here to inform you something. " Said chaeyoung.
"What?" Asked tzuyu.
"You need to be really careful of your kids. They would try to do some dirty tricks on you. So be careful. " Said chaeyoung.
"I know, but you didn't have to tell me that. " Said tzuyu.
"I am here to tell you this cause I don't want to hear 'why didn't you tell me so?!!!' from you when you get in trouble. " Said chaeyoung.
"Don't worry. They are my kids. I can handle them. " Said tzuyu as if it was a piece of cake. But tzuyu didn't get any answer back. Tzuyu then looked near the window. But chaeyoung there.
"Aish that angel. " Said tzuyu. She then decided to get ready for bed.

---------------------------------------------------------

A morning when there's a cold out there who doesn't love to stay inside the cover and sleep. Minju and hyewon also loved it. Both minju and hyewon had separate rooms. They both has their own style and preference.