SENT ME BACK TO YOU:2

Sana was going crazy

Sana was going crazy. Crazy about the decision that her father made for her. Marriage is not a game. Sana always respected marriage as one of the important relationships of a human being. She also believed that marriage should be done with someone whom you really love and the other person also feels the same about you. Marrying someone whom you don't love makes things more complicated in your life.

Of course in some cases it's different. People do fall in love with their partner after marriage. But most of the time marriage without love fails miserably. Sana doesn't want that complications. But now it looks like her fate was decided by her own father.

With a trembling hand sana hold her phone near her ear , trying to call the person whom she still loves whole hearted. Mark still wasn't picking up the phone. It's been 2 days since Mr.minatozaki said yes to the marriage proposal even though sana wanted to say no. Now she can't even call the chou's and say no cause it will effect her father's reputation.

So what can she actually do, that's what was going on her head.

Sana's pov:

It's not right. My dad shouldn't have done that. It's just feels so wrong. That girl whatever her name is, what does she thinks, just because she graduated from Standford university does that means she is superior than me?

Tsk. Why did she even say yes? Didn't I told her that I love someone else already and I can't live without him? Why doesn't she understands a simple word. Does she have some kind of problem? I don't remember ever seeing her before the restaurant.
Does she hates me?.....or are we on the same boat?....

It's so irritating. I don't wanna be near her. Like she is so nerd!! She looks boring and someone who is bland. Her appearance is really boring. I won't be making comment about her face. Her glasses? Eww. Her bangs? Are those even bangs? They were so thick!! I don't wanna marry her!!

'so what can I do to stop this marriage?' I thought to myself. Lately dad has been cold to me. 'oh God what should I do....' I thought while walking in my room.

Then an idea pop in my head. Yes, I can do that. I have to make a move really carefully. So that dad doesn't get suspicious. I decided to go to him. I have to keep myself cool.

Oh god I hope this works. I went near the study room of our house. Usually this is where my dad works. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.
"Come in. " Said my dad from the other side of the door.

I entered the room and he looked at me. I saw him sitting on the chair and table with some paperwork and his laptop.

He looked back to his laptop and said,
"Do you need something?"
I gulped down. My hands were shaking.
"A-actually , yes. " I said.
"What?" He looked at me with his sharp gaze. Ok, he is scary.
"Uhh, I actually w-want her number. " I said after a bit of courage.
"Who's number?" Asked my dad.
"The one whom I am getting married to?" I said. He raised his brows at me.
"And why do you need that?"
"I w-was thinking of talking with her as we are getting married and w-we should know about each other a bit more right? " I said. Praying to God that he would listen to me.
"I thought you still love that guy? What's his name again? Uhh mark. You said you can't live without him. So what now?"