SENT ME BACK TO YOU:3

It was clear that both Sana and Tzuyu agreed to have a child

It was clear that both Sana and Tzuyu agreed to have a child. Tzuyu is a kind of a person who is really shy and timid, has a good heart. Sana understood as she started to live with her. She has seen how tzuyu has always take care of her. How tzuyu always notices what she likes or not.

In the house it's tzuyu who does the most housework. Tzuyu cooks food too. Washing clothes and dishes was divided between them. Like any other person tzuyu also did a job of course. Her job was 9 to 8. It pays well too. Everything that she would do has a routine. Tzuyu would always be careful about her time and all.

Like everyday morning tzuyu went to gym to exercise. Sana woke up from her sleep. She knew tzuyu wouldn't be there as every morning tzuyu does the same thing. Sana brushed her teeth and washed her face. Then went to the dinning area . Like any other day the food was there. It looks like tzuyu again prepared her breakfast before leaving.

Sana sat on the chair and started to eat.
"This is good......" Sana said munching the food. At that time the door opened. Tzuyu came back home. She was sweating hard. The gym was not far from the apartment. So tzuyu thought why not jog to home.

"Ohh welcome back and good morning. " Said Sana.
"(Pant) good morning (pant)...." Said tzuyu. She then took the glass from the table and drink it.
"I will just go and take a shower....." Tzuyu said and left. As tzuyu left sana's mind filled with what her and tzuyu has talked about a week ago. About having a child and all.

She has been thinking about it. She was thinking how to talk about the matter with tzuyu again. She doesn't want her and tzuyu to jump on the bed and do it and then they become awkward. She wanted everything to go with communication. She knows communication is the key. So before having any kind of sexual relationship with Tzuyu, she needs to spend more time with tzuyu. She needs to find out more about tzuyu. In the past months of their marriage she only saw tzuyu from outside. What tzuyu likes or dislikes has always been kind of foggy to her.

But then again sana feels like even if they try to have a conversation and spends more time with each other will she be able to find tzuyu attractive in a sexual way or will tzuyu be able to find her attractive. 'heck does she even know how to do it?' sana thought while frowning. Sana doesn't know. But one thing she knows and that is she doesn't feel any romantic attraction towards tzuyu. Tzuyu was a nerdy looking person, she wasn't hot looking or someone sexy, sana doesn't know what tzuyu looks like under those shirts even though tzuyu has been shirtless before on that night but it was too dark to notice if tzuyu's body has any kind of special features that would attract sana. So for now feeling sexually attracted to tzuyu seems kind of mission impossible.

But still she said they need to try at least. So yeah she would try at least.

Soon after tzuyu came in her office clothes. Which was of course those boring shirts and pants. Tzuyu sat Infront of sana. Sana was already done eating. But when she saw tzuyu she thought about talking the matter right now.