MY UNWANTED WIFE:6(final)

Sana has been working on Elkies house for a while now. She was not only working but also was keeping an eye on tzuyu and other things like when elkie goes out, when elkie comes back, where elkie keeps her important things.

Her main mission was now to find the contract papers and burn it. For that she has to know where Elkies office inside the house is.

But what sana found odd is that the way tzuyu was giving her attention. Tzuyu would stare at her. Sana sometimes would think that maybe tzuyu knows that it's her. But it's not possible, cause sana's parents weren't able to recognize her.

Sana was again working in the house like any other day. Sana just can't go to tzuyu and tell her that it is her. Cause there are CCTV cameras. The thing is there are many hidden cameras aside from the CCTV cameras.

Sana was moping the tables and other things in the house while there was tzuyu staring at her. Sana new tzuyu was staring at her even though sana's back was facing tzuyu.

After a while cleaning, sana went to tzuyu's room to clean. Sana was fixing her thick glasses time to time while fixing tzuyu's things inside the room. Tzuyu who followed sana to her room entered the room and sat on one the couch.

Tzuyu's room doesn't have any cameras. Tzuyu knew it pretty well.
Tzuyu cleared her throat to get sana's attention. Sana glanced at her but then started to work again.

"So , your name is Anna huh? You know we haven't been able to speak properly. " Said tzuyu.

"Uhm yes master." Sana said while lowering her gaze. Tzuyu blushed at it.
'master?..... wh-what the.....' tzuyu thought.
"Y-you don't need to call me master. You can call me tzuyu. " Tzuyu said.
Sana was still looking down and said ,"but miss elkie said to call you master. "

Tzuyu then walked closer to sana. Sana looked up to see tzuyu close to her. 'why is she so close?' thought sana.

Tzuyu then caressed sana's cheeks and in a soft voice she said, "you don't have to call me that. You can call me by my name or anything else that you like. Any nickname from you is fine. "

Tzuyu cupped sana's face and looked into her eyes with full of love. Sana looked back at her eyes with longing.

"Tzuyu...." Sana said softly.
"Yes, just like that. " Said tzuyu.

They kept on staring.
"Have anyone ever told you that you have a beautiful eyes? The most beautiful eyes that I have ever seen. " Tzuyu said. It was with such love that anyone can feel it. Tzuyu's one hand then went to sanas waist, she pulled sana closer. Sana was panicking inside.

"Ma-master m-miss won't l-like this...'' said sana . She was scared that in any moment elkie would come here. Luckily sana wasn't wearing the glasses that she wore in her first day there. Those glasses had camera but the one she is wearing right now doesn't have.

"Anna............you are a Japanese right?" Asked tzuyu still holding sanas waist and caressing her face.
"Y-yes. " Said sana.
"I have a wife back at home. She is a Japanese too.....do you know....she doesn't like me. You like me , right?" Asked tzuyu. Sana was hypnotized in tzuyu's eyes.

"Y-yes master. " Said sana.
"Looks like you gave me the nickname master. Anna.....you are really pretty. I.......I am very much interested in you.  So....do you wanna have a relationship with me?" Asked tzuyu .

"B-but you have a girlfriend.....t-that is miss elkie. " Said sana her gaze was now lowering.
Tzuyu held her chin and made her look at her in her eyes.
"So what?.....I don't like her. " Said tzuyu.
"B-but you have a wife t-too. " Said sana .