Our little girl- Short Part 2

Five years later...
I watched as Shawn and our daughter run around in our front yard playing soccer, even though Shawn was letting Blair win. Blair made another "goal" and Shawn made a pouty face. "I keep losing, baby girl. Daddy sucks. Can you teach me how to play better?" He asked as he picked her up and spun her up in the air before setting her back down and kissing her forehead. "Sure daddy." She hugged him and continued to "teach" him how to play. I watched as they fool around and smile and laugh non stop.
I love the way Shawn is with Blair. He's an amazing father. She's definitely a daddy's girl, and they don't miss an opportunity to spend time with each other.
Blair laughed so cutely and Shawn just looked at her with such love in his eyes and such admiration which I've never seen from anyone. The love he has for her is amazing. I couldn't be luckier. I have the most amazing family I could ever ask for. My entire world is right in front of me, right now.
Shawn and I's relationship is amazing as ever. It's like it never gets boring. It still feels like it's the first few months of the relationship, but it's been about seven years. I could truly say that Shawn is undeniably and truly the love of my life. We weren't engaged yet, but I didn't mind. I know that Shawn and I are in love, and a piece of paper with a legal binding of our love won't change that.
My thoughts were cut off by Shawn running into me and throwing me over his shoulder, "Blair wants mommy in the game, and so do I." He said and grabbed my face and kissed me. Shawn nodded to Blair, and she handed Shawn a little black box. He got on one knee and opened it to reveal a beautiful diamond ring. "Y/N, I love you to death. You are my entire world, and you have been since the day we met back in pre school, as ridiculous as it sounds. The day I finally got to call you mine was the best day of my life. I'll never forget it, seven years ago. You are my soulmate, the love of my life, my girlfriend, my everything, my ride or die, my rock. I know I can always count on you, and you know you can always count on me. You gave me a beautiful daughter, and the honor and pleasure of being your boyfriend and the father of our beautiful daughter. So Y/F/N, will you marry me?" Shawn asked with a huge grin and hopeful look in his eyes. "YES YES YES!!" I screamed and jumped up and down, and allowed him to put the ring on my finger. He then picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We exchanged a few kisses before he put me down, and we had a group hug with Blair. "YAY IM THE FLOWER GIRL!' Blair shouted, and Shawn and I burst into a huge fit of laughter.