Immortal- Part 2

Shawn's POV
Y/N did have a point. It's not like I can give her the things a human could, kids being one of them. And we are in love to the point where it would be worth turning her. But what if we don't last? Then I'd really screw up her future. I was torn between what could both be the worst choice I could ever make. "Y/N, what if in the future we don't work out? Turning you would ruin every shot at a normal life." I stuttered a bit, the thought of being in control of her fate right now terrifying me. "It's not my future if you're not in it, Shawn. I'm 100% positive this is what I want." She looked into my eyes and I knew she was sure. I nodded and looked down before doing my whole face changing thing and biting my own wrist. I put it up to Y/N's mouth and she began to drink from it. At first she was grossed out, but then she couldn't get enough, she was holding onto my arm for dear life, her breathing heavy as she tried to drink as much as she could. I pulled my wrist away from her and cupped her face, looking directly in her eyes. "This will only hurt for a second babygirl, I love you to the moon and back." We had a long and rough make out session before I quickly snapped her neck in the middle of it.
Now I just have to wait until she resurrects. I took Y/N's lifeless body into my arms and started sobbing into her neck. "I'm so sorry, princess. At least we'll have the forever we've always hoped and dreamed for. I promise you I'll make it worth the while. As selfish as it sounds, I can now live with myself because I know I'll never lose you to anything, and because we have forever to experience whatever you want to experience. We can get married wherever you want, Paris, France, Italy, you name it, you got it. Please just don't become a monster like I am." I set her lifeless body down, and laid down next to her.
After a few hours, Y/N's eyes shot open along with a loud gasp. I quickly shot up using my ability and rushed over to her from where I was feeding on a deer. "Hey princess, how do you feel?" I asked her and hugged her close. "I feel so dead, yet so alive, my senses are so sharp. And I also finally have my eternity with you." She said excitedly, and I couldn't help but smile. "Not so fast. You have to complete your transition. And you know what you have to do right?" The second I said that to her, her facial expression dropped. She nodded and we walked to the nearest bar hand in hand. We waited around the back, and when one of the workers came out to throw out the trash, we made our move. I sprinted over to the worker, and turned him around. I looked into his eyes, compelling him. "You'll stay quiet, and you're going to let my girlfriend and I feed on you. Got it?" I asked him in a serious tone and all he did was nod. My face quickly changed, and I bit into his wrist, drinking all I can while leaving some for Y/N. Once I was finished, I held his arm out for Y/N. She hesitated at first, but couldn't help the urge. She grabbed his wrist and began to feed herself, moaning at the taste. She kept drinking and drinking, until finally I pulled her off. "That's enough. You're gonna drain him. Now compel him. Just look into his eyes and tell him what to do." I commanded, and she nodded. Y/N quickly turned to him, and looked deeply in his eyes. "You're going to forget this ever happened. If someone asks you what happened, tell them it was a dog bite, now go." The guy quickly nodded and ran off. "Good job, babygirl." I smirked, and she grinned, blood all over her face and teeth. "Mm, you're a little messy there and so am I, why don't we fix it?" She asked, and I winked before sprinting to her and pulling her close. My hands found their way to her butt and I whispered, "Jump." She listened, and wrapped her legs around me. Let's just say after a long and heated make out session, we were even more of a mess.
(I need holy water for this gross ending, but hey vampires are blood hungry)