Daddy, who?

I'm writing this in school so sorry if it's short and crappy😂😂 I'll update a few times today.
And I also wanna thank you guys for 800 reads!💋💋 I also wanna let you know that I will continue my story "Blank Space" pretty soon❤️ I finally have some ideas on how I want the story to go so yay!💜 back to the purpose of this chapter- the imagine.

Your POV:
Today was the day. The day that Shawn and I were both dreading but yet we're excited for. The day he meets my parents.
My parents aren't really strict about dating, but they won't hesitate to express any problems they have with my boyfriend. My dad is really protective, and that's Shawn's biggest fear today.
At 6 PM SHARP, like usual, dinner began. My father sat at the edge of the table like the king of the house (😂), followed by my mom, and Shawn and I across from them.
There was an awkward silence as my dad was staring Shawn down. I decided to break the ice.
"Daddy, could you pass me the salt?" I asked nicely. Both Shawn and my dad reached for the salt, and both of their faces went red. I shut my eyes and took a deep breathe, and waited for my dad to start yelling. Shawn looked down at his lap and just gulped really hard. "What the actual fuck?" My dad growled. My mom and I tried to hold back our laughter at this point because of how mad my dad was and how scared Shawn looked. My dads face returned to normal, and he took a deep breathe. "Boy do we have some stuff to talk about." My dad excused himself and went outside to cool down.
Let's just say Shawn and I didn't hear the end of it😂