Immortal

Look at the picture attached before reading this imagine, hope you enjoy it😏 but anyway, vampires have special abilities and all stuff like that so if you watch vampire diaries then you're good😊 otherwise you'll probably understand it either way haha
By the way thank you for 1k reads ahhhh💋
Your POV
Shawn and I lay next to each other in a field, I was just staring deep in his eyes. He placed his hand on my cheek and caressed it with his thumb. "I love you, Y/N forever and always." He said gently. When he said forever, he meant it.
Shawn is different. He's going to live forever. The reason for that being that he's not human. He's a vampire who was turned way back in 1915. His hundredth birthday is today, but when we're talking human he's only 18. "Will you love me even after I die?" I asked him in a totally serious expression. The thought of that saddened Shawn always, and I could see it in his face. "Of course, Y/N. You're the reason I still have my humanity, doll." Shawn sat up and looked down at me as I began to speak, "Shawn, what happens when I'm 90 years old and you're still 18? What happens when I die and you have to live with the fact that I'm gone? How can we say forever and always if that can't happen because you're immortal and I'm not? Shawn, why can't you just turn me? I love you with every ounce of me and I truly wanna be with you forever, I wanna live with you forever. I want to have an infinite amount of time to experience everything I want with you. You won't be taking anything away from me. We can't have kids whether I'm human or not, we can't be together forever if I keep aging, we can't be together according to society when I'm 90 and you're 18! Shawn just do us both a favor and turn me." I begged and he shook his head no. "No Y/N, it isn't fair to you. You haven't lived yet." Shawn said in between shaky breaths. "Shawn, I can't live knowing that my time with you is finite, knowing that once I pass a certain age I can't make you happy anymore!" I cried, and continued begging. Shawn took a deep breathe, and quickly hovered over me, using his special abilities to be super fast. "Is this what you want to be? A fucking monster?" He asked raising his voice at me, when his face began to change (the picture above), his eyes turning bloodshot, veins slowly forming underneath his eyes, and his canine teeth growing into fangs. I placed my hands on his cheek, and stroked the veins under his eyes with my thumbs. "You're so beautiful, Shawn. You're no monster." I said while staring into his eyes deeply. I've seen him like this before, and I've never seen him as a monster, but a beautiful creature. He closed his eyes, and took in the feel of my fingers running along his skin. I placed a few gentle kisses on his lips, and he quickly pushed me down on my back using his abilities. His face and teeth slowly returned to normal as he stared deep into my eyes. "You're so beautiful, Y/N. Why would you wanna be like this? You're not supposed to be like this. You're supposed to live your life, and then one day, be laid to rest." Shawn spoke, his voice shaky. "So I can be with you forever, Shawn. Don't you get it? This is what I want. I'm meant to be with you." I placed my hand on his cheek, and again using his abilities, he flipped us over quickly so I'm on top. "I love you so much, Shawn. Please do me the honor of letting me be with you for an eternity." I leaned down and placed a few kisses on his lips again. I pulled away and opened my eyes, and Shawn's facial expression showed that he was deep in thought....
__________________________
Part two??