He Buys You a Car

A/N: the picture of the mustang above is not mine, but I did edit it and add filters to it. :) also you guys are about 18 in this imagine, and this isn't really weird to me because we all know Shawn has the money for it now, and especially when he's 18. Or you can imagine that he's a little older then you when you're 18. Idk whatever you want😘 Hope you enjoy this!! ❤️

Your POV:
The sun shined through my curtains and that's how I knew it was my time to wake up. I quickly opened my eyes to see that Shawn was maneuvering the curtains, he woke me up. I groaned and rubbed my eyes as Shawn spoke, "Rise and shine babygirl! Happy birthday!" He soon came onto the bed and hovered over me, planting kisses all over my face and neck. "Ahh thank you baby!" I giggled as he proceeded to kiss my neck and tickle me at the same time. "I love you so much baby, this is the gonna be the best birthday you've ever had! I can promise you that." Shawn said and he stopped tickling and kissing me, and just looked at me in my face with a blank expression, his emotion showing only in his eyes. He moved a strand of hair out my face. I stared back at him, my hands resting on the side of his ribs. "I love you, Shawn." Were the only words I could speak. "I'm gonna take you out to breakfast baby. What do you think about iHop?" He offered and I quickly nodded with a huge grin on my face. Shawn planted a quick kiss on my lips before rolling off the bed and falling on his ass, causing me to hysterical laugh. He groaned but let out a chuckle as well, "I'm ready, I've been up since 8. I'll be downstairs baby." He blew me a kiss before leaving our bedroom. I quickly jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom in our bedroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I decided to just do eye makeup, which consisted of a bit of silver eyeshadow, perfect winged eyeliner (yea ok sure whatever) and three coats of mascara. I applied pink lip gloss and finished off by curling my hair in beachy waves. I finished the look off by putting on my outfit which was a black lace crop top, high waisted Aztec shorts, and black sandals.  I quickly grabbed my purse and phone and made my way downstairs. He turned around from what he was doing and looked at me up and down, a smile appearing on his face. "You look so beautiful, you always do." Shawn said before running to me and quickly swooping me off the ground, bridal style. He gave me a few kisses on the lips, before carrying me over and placing me in the passenger seat of his Jeep Wrangler. He quickly went back to the house to lock the front door. Shawn came back into the car, and grabbed my hand before driving off. "Thank you for all this, baby boy, I love you." He looked at me for a quick second with such admiration in his eyes before setting his eyes back on the road. "Fuck, I love it when you call me that."
After breakfast, Shawn walked to the total opposite side of the parking lot, but I just went with it. He pressed the unlock button on an unfamiliar set of keys and I saw the taillights of a brand new Mustang light up, a huge red bow on top of the car. I quickly froze and covered my mouth and mumbled, "I-is that for me?" Shawn nodded and had a huge grin on his face. I screamed loudly and jumped into Shawn's arms and said thank you 1000 times. "Happy birthday babygirl. I'll race ya home."
..........
this sucked ass but I needed to update this so bad! So I hope you guys liked it anyway💋