You're Next

Today was the day, both of my best friends were marrying each other after so many years. Today was the day that Cameron and Gianna get married. They've been Shawn and I's best friends for years, and we helped them with a majority of the wedding planning. And let me tell you, Shawn is great with parties and it makes me confident for the future ;) (A/N: I would use emojis but I'm writing this on a computer asdfghjkl)

I slipped on my dress that was specially picked for me, since I'm Gianna's Maid of Honor. (See picture above for dress) I curled my hair and let it fall to my hips. I put a pretty and silver floral headband in my hair. For my makeup, I applied foundation and concealer, and contoured like Kim Kardashian. I did a brown and black eyeshadow with winged liner, and false lashes. I finished off with a reddish brown lipstick. I added the shoes and the jewelry and looked at myself in the mirror. For once, I felt beautiful. I was taken back from my thoughts when I heard my bedroom door open. From the mirror, I saw Shawn staring at me with his mouth open, at a loss of words. I turned around and posed for him before speaking, "How do I look?" He looked at me in total disbelief before finally speaking, "You look like the queen that you are. You look absolutely stunning, Y/N." I smiled and looked down, feeling my cheeks heat up before thanking him.

Shawn threw his phone and the corsage in its plastic container onto my bed, before speed walking over to me, and cupping my cheeks in his hands, "I can't wait til' the day that I get to say that I'm marrying you. You look so damn beautiful, babygirl." He kissed me with so much passion, and his hands went down to my shoulders, to my hips, and then snaked around my waist. I kissed him back and my arms hung over his shoulders, and after a few seconds we pulled away to catch our breathe. "You look perfect yourself, Shawn Mendes."

..................

About half way into the party, it was time for the part where the bride throws the bouquet, "and whoever catches it is going to get married next".

Gianna came onto the microphone and got everyone's attention before speaking, "Okay everybody! So it's time to see who gets to experience marrying the one they love next! On the count of three. One... two... three!" She walked over to me, and handed me the bouquet and whispered into the microphone, "You're next." before winking. I was taken back my all of this, and I could literally feel my cheeks burning red. I have no clue what's going on until I looked over to my right to see Shawn on one knee, holding a tiny black box. I immediately saw tears of joy in his eyes, and a huge grin plastered on his face. Then I began to cry. The entire room was so silent that he didn't even need a microphone, and his voice was shaky throughout the entire thing. "Y/F/N, I swear to you that I've loved you since the first time we met in kindergarten, as dumb as it sounds. But as we grew older, I began to realize that I was falling slowly and deeply in love with you. And Y/N, I love every single part of you, and every single little thing that you do. Those cute little snores when you're sleeping, how you look down when you blush every time I compliment you, the way your eyes light up when you come across something you're passionate about, and most of all, the way you look at me. You really complete me, you're my better half, my ride or die, my rock, my biggest fan, and most of all the undeniable love of my crazy life who's supported me no matter what, so please Y/N, do me the honor of being Mrs. Mendes, and spending the rest of my crazy life with me." Shawn and I were both crying and smiling, and I began to jump up and down, "YES, YES, Shawn! Of course I'll be your wife." Everyone began clapping and Shawn shakily slipped the ring onto my finger, before standing up and getting a firm grip on my waist and lifting me up in the air while sharing a kiss. Shawn set me down and whispered in my ear, before sharing our first slow dance as an engaged couple, "I love you so much, babygirl."
....
OMF I HAVE THE FEELS FROM THIS