Black Widow (Cameron Dallas Imagine)

Listen to the song Black Widow by Iggy Azalea and Rita Ora before reading this, if you don't know it already. The imagine makes way more sense if you know the song.

Your POV:

At the moment, I was currently frustrated and deep in thought. I was actually one hundred different emotions rolled into one. I was pissed, sad, upset, depressed and confused over one boy. Cameron Alexander Dallas. Him and I were on again, off again, and honestly I couldn't take it.

So here's how it started out. Cameron and I met when he was a sophomore, and I was just a freshman. I met him when he moved next door to me, and we soon began talking, taking the bus to school together, and so on. We got really close.

One day, he and I just hit it off. When I was a sophomore and he was a junior, he took my virginity. I didn't mind it, because we loved each other, and soon after that, he asked me to be his girlfriend. Everything was perfect. We would spend everyday together most of the time, and just act like a couple. We were in love, and suddenly, it all went down hill from there, and that leaves me where I am now.

Cameron and I have hung out twice since school ended. It's July 15th, and it ended June 26th. I knew what Cameron was up to, and what he was using me for, but there was no way he was winning this. He's messing with the wrong girl. He's stuck with me, until he hates me.

"I'm gonna love ya, until you hate me. I'm gonna show ya, what's really crazy. You should have known better, then to mess with me harder, I'm gonna love ya, I'm gonna love ya, I'm gonna love ya, I'm gonna love ya, like a black widow baby."
(A/N: she's not actually saying the lyrics out loud. It's just quotes that go with the story, but my iPad won't let me type in italics.)

I decided that today, I'd scare the shit out of Cameron. Teach him a little lesson. I got up off my bed and grabbed my phone, and made my way over to his house; next door.

I knocked on the door, and patiently waited for an answer, when finally, I got it. Cameron didn't look too happy to see me. "Oh, hi Y/N." Cameron muttered. "Oh, hi Cameron." I mocked, and pushed my way through him, and entered the house. I was comfortable here anyway, his family loves me. "So, what brings you here?" Cameron asked, breaking the ice. I stood up off the couch, and ran my hands up his toned abs, up to his chest, and around his neck, "You." I whispered in his ear. Suddenly, it seemed as if Cameron wanted me here. He was definitely looking for one thing, and using me for it, sex. Well it's time to tease him, and for the next few days actually. Cameron licked his lips, and placed his hands on the small of my back, pulling me closer to him. He soon pressed his soft lips to mine, and after a while he deepened the kiss. A groan escaped from the back of his throat. He tugged at the hem of my shirt, and I granted him permission to take it off, which he wasted no time in doing. This wasn't going where he thinks it is. I'm just teasing. Cameron's lips soon return to mine, but then he lays me down, as he leaves kisses on my neck, down to my chest, even further down to my stomach, until he reached his destination. I let him strip me down to my bra and underwear. He brought his lips back to mine, and whispered into them, "Fuck, Y/N, you're so hot."

"It was us against the world, and now we just fucking? It's like I loved you so much and now I just hate you. Feeling stupid for all the time that I gave you."

I let a small moan escape my lips, as he kissed every inch of my upper body. But soon, I realized what he was trying to do next. He was tugging at my panties, looking at me for approval, which I quickly denied. Cameron's face went from hungry, to annoyed. "I'm not stupid, Dallas. You may think I am but I'm not. I know what you're in this relationship for. The sex. Don't get me wrong it's great, and you're great-" I winked when I said that, "but seriously, don't act like you love me, because Cameron, you picked the wrong girl to mess with. I'm not one of those that will sit and cry over you. I'm going to love you, until you hate me. You'll regret ever trying to use me. Gotta go Cameron, nice try though." I smirked sarcastically at him, as his mouth hung open in disbelief, and I stood up off the bed, and dressed myself. I blew him a kiss, and oh so slightly swayed my hips as I walked away from him.

From that day on, I killed Cameron with kindness. Good morning, and goodnight texts, inviting him over for dinner, cuddling, teasing him some more, and I could tell that he hated it, but for some reason he couldn't stay away. The best part, when I saw him in public, I would make pretend I didn't know him, while looking at him non stop, and gave him a wink as I walked off into the distance. This all was killing him, and driving him insane, and I knew my plan was working. He was either beginning to fall for me all over again, or lose all feelings completely.

A few days later, Cameron showed up at my house with flowers, and a gift bag. I smirked at him, and stepped aside, letting him inside my house. My plan worked. I had my baby back. I smiled at him, as I set the flowers in a vase with water, and opened up the gift, to see a locket necklace with a picture of Cameron and I inside, with our date engraved in it. "Baby, I'm so sorry that I did what I did. I love you so much. I promise to treat you like the princess you are. Please, continue to be mine" Cameron begged, and I smirked and nodded. "Of course, Dallas. You know I love you, babe. But I told you didn't I? You picked the wrong girl to mess with. I'm a black widow, baby."