When I Met Him

GUYS SCHOOL IS OUT! Which means that I'm backkkk and I'll be posting more often. Anyway, here it is.
Your POV:
For the first time in weeks since finals began, I finally had some free time. So today, I decided to head to the beach and just go swimming and tan with my best friends, Halsey and Maria. I put on a cute black and gold bikini, and threw on some shorts and flip flops. I put my hair into a messy bun and put on some Old Navy flip flops. I got my beach bag ready, and soon enough, we were off to the beach in my convertible Jeep Wrangler.
When we got to the beach, I parked my car in the parking lot and saw a boy with the same car as me getting out of is. I stopped everything I was doing to just stare at him, and he stared back. My god he was an angel sent from heaven. He had shiny brown hair that was pushed back, hazel eyes and one of them was lazy, his body all muscular and cut up (muscles are very defined), his perfect lips curved in a smirk. He winked at me, and all I could do was smile.
About an hour later after impatiently tanning, my friends and I decided to go in the crystal clear water. We splashed around and just had a lots of fun, and just relaxed in the water. All of the sudden I felt a tap on my shoulder, and the same boy from before cupped my cheeks and gave me a long and passionate kiss. Once he pulled away, he gave me the same smirk as before, and said "Hi, I'm Shawn Mendes and I'm going to be the best thing that's ever happened to you babe."
_______________
WTF DID I JUST DO TO MYSELF HELP ASDFGHJKL