Immortal- Part 3

If you don't like smut, don't read this one :) *side smirk* I need holy water after writing this omg

Shawn's POV:

As amazing as it was knowing that I'll have Y/N with me for an eternity, I feel guilty for taking her humanity away from her. Even though I knew we were going to be together til' the day she died, it doesn't change the fact that I turned her into a monster.

"Shawn, I'm still hungry." Y/N whined, and I chuckled. I do have to admit though, Y/N being a ripper was pretty hot. "Did I ever tell you how hot vampire sex is?" I implied and gave her the side smirk. "What are you saying, Shawn?" She asked as she approached me, wiping the blood off of my mouth and chin, and then sucking on her finger seductively. I stared at her body up and down and bit my lip. Y/N caught me off guard and quickly sprinted and pinned me against a tree. "I want you, and I want you right here, right now." She said and went in my for my lips placing fast and hard kisses on them. She showed no hesitation, and neither was I going to. She sharply pushed my jaw upwards, giving her access to my neck. She planted a bunch of wet kisses on my neck, this drove me crazy. I couldn't help but let out a loud groan. I threw my head back, and my lips were parted from the pleasure that overtook me. By now I was already aroused, and Y/N didn't pass up the opportunity. She started palming me through my jeans, and I quickly swooped her off her feet and sprinted deeper into the forest, where no one could see us.

I used my abilities to pin her against the tree, and whispered in her ear with a firm and dominant tone in my voice, "I'm the one in control here." Just that sentence had Y/N moaning. I ripped her flannel open, and threw the two now separate pieces of her shirt to the side. I wasted no time in taking off her under shirt. I licked my lips and stared at her body up and down. "All for me?" I asked her, my voice raspy. Y/n nodded, unable to speak. I gave her a few sloppy kisses, before my lips proceeded down her body, leaving marks that signify my love all over her. Once I got to her waist line, I unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them off and she stepped right out of them. "Who do you belong to, huh?" I asked her as I rubbed her through her underwear. "You, baby, oh- you Shawn." Y/N managed to let out in between moans. I looked up at her and smiled, and it wasn't long before both of us were naked. "You ready for this baby?" I asked, speaking into her neck while planting kisses on it. All Y/N could do was nod, her legs shaking, her mouth in the shape of an O. I grabbed her ass, and commanded, "Jump." She listened and wrapped her legs around my waist, and that was when it all happened. I positioned herself at her entrance, and my thrusts started short and gentle. Once Y/N adjusted, I showed no mercy. I began pounding into her fast and hard, and it was totally silent except for crickets and our moans. "Scream my name, babygirl. Let everyone know who makes you feel this good." I whispered into her ear. "SHAWWNNNN! oh my- UUH Shawn!" She shouted as loud as she could. I felt her nails dig into my back, and it was an amazing pain. "Y/N, I love you." I managed to let out in between moans, before continuing. "I'm gonna cum b-baby" I said to her in between pants, and we both released into each other at the same time. I rode out both our highs until our breathing returned to normal. "That was-" Y/N began, "Amazing." We both said at the same time. We got dressed, and sprinted back to the unconscious man we drank from before. "You're such a bad girl, I love it. To forever." I kissed her, and she spoke, still on my lips, "Forever." We kissed once more, our faces changed, veins under our eyes prominent, our eyes bloodshot red, our canine teeth growing into fangs. We drank every ounce of blood that was left in the man.

....

So after reading this, are you breathing normally? Are you even alive?