Forty |A list celebrity

•••
Aesthetic for these chapters above
•••
•••ANGELICA•••

I hate the idea of me going to events like these. Seriously everyone is just judging you. There are another wealthy people who always brag about money and missions and shit like that.

Plus every time something goes wrong. I swear to god every fucking time.

This year Gabriel is hosting it. That man is fucking mad in head but he is my friend or something like that I guess.

I was now in front of mirror getting my nails and hair done. My make up was already on.

I hate people...scratch that I don't tolerate people so it took me every fucking nerve not to snap at someone.

My nerves were these last days going on thin ice. I was frustrated that Angel is frustrated. I was frustrated because Ethan was nowhere to be found. I was frustrated because we couldn't find Russians.

But we will see those fuckers today. We can't cause a scene but a little talk never hurt anyone did it?

My makeup was simple added with crimson red mate lipstick. My dress was in closet.

It was a long red gown with slit on left side of it that went from my tight. It was big and beautiful.

My already straight hair were now parted and straighten even more. I had few ruby pins in my hair to match a colour of a gown.

Even if I don't like these events I always dress extravagant to make myself feel more powerful. Dominance in a room is a great feeling.

My nails were done in dark red and my hair were done too. I walked up to my dress. Angel told me not to put any necklace on since he has a surprise for me.

I went into closet getting into matching red lingerie. You never know when that dress will be off of me and in what situation it will be off. I need to be prepared.

I put my heels on and stepped into dress. Girl that did my hair zipped it up. They took their things and I went out of closet.

That sounded like I just came out.

I looked towards bed where I saw Angel waiting for me like a good puppy he is.

He looked up at me and smiled. He looks adorable when he smiles to be honest. He stood up and walked towards me.

His hands were behind his back. What is he doing?

I looked at him sceptically.

"You look beautiful." he said to me.

I smiled at him.

"You don't look that bad yourself." I said. He looked handsome in his suit with dark red napkin square.

"I have something for you." He said.

Angel handed me a big velvet box and opened it while it was in my hand. Inside of it was a gold necklace that had a ruby crystal in shape of a heart in middle of it.

It was beautiful.

"That's beautiful." I said as I ran my fingers around a heart.

"Just like you." He said.

"You're so fucking cheesy." I laughed.

"Just for you." Angel said as he took necklace into his hands and went behind me. He clasped it behind my back and threw hair over it. Ruby heart was almost between my breast.

He kissed my shoulder as I touched necklace. Smile stayed on my face.

I turned around to him and brought him into kiss. He kissed me back. Our tongues collided into blissful kiss. They tangled together. His lips soft against mine.