Chapter 1

Trilogy of T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E.
(3 Years Later)

Khalisè

My whole body felt weak as hell. I could barely move anything when I noticed that I was on the floor.

"Fuck." I mumbled, rubbing my arm. What the fuck is going on?

I slowly stood up with the little bit of strength that I had. I looked around the room, seeing that the place seemed familiar. But why?

Just as I was finna walk, somebody ran into the room.

"Fuck, she's awake." I furrowed my eyes. Just then I noticed I was in nothing but a bra and panty set.

"Aye, who the fuck are you?" I asked, feeling myself get mad. What the hell was this nigga finna do to me?

He walked in and grabbed my arm, yanking me towards him. I brought my fist back and punched him dead in his jaw.

"Shit." I jumped awake, looking around the room once again. I was now at my house and it was only 4 inna morning.

"Just another nightmare." I mumbled, rubbing my eyes. I stretched and stood up, beginning to start my day off.
~
"Bad bitch central." I said after taking a quick look in the mirror. Even in my blue scrubs, I'm still the baddest bitch alive.

It's 3 years later and I'm in my mid 20's and in my bag. I'm the traveling nurse that will never put up with any bullshit.

Malik🙄🤍 is calling...

Oh yeah, I guess I do still put up with bullshit.

"Yeah?" I said, grabbing my purse.

"Yeah? You know you bullshitting for not answering my call yesterday."

"Nah, you know you bullshitting for doing too much. I oughta slap you in ya fucking face when I see you." I made sure I had my keys before locking the door to my house.

"Ain't gonna do shit. What you doing today?"

"I got 4 patients to attend to today. Then I might shoot by my momma's house." Key word: might. "What you doing?"

"I gotta head to the gym and help somebody pick out their training plan. Swing by my crib later."

"You be lonely as hell now that Amara and Jermaine ain't there, huh?" I chuckled, making sure my gun was in my purse. Just in case.

"Haha, funny. You coming or what?"

"Imma swing by. Tell my dad I said hey, I gotta go before I be late."

"Ight, bet."
~
Malik

"Dawg, y'all acting like this shit brand fucking new. Like y'all learning a new subject in school or some shit." I said, sitting back in my desk.

"Le, I know this ain't new, but this drop? It never goes right. It didn't even go right for your sister when you were away."

"The folks that my sister did that drop with are dead, long gone. These different people, just the same location. Why you questioning me anyways? I set the drop up. Do it." I said, lighting the blunt I just rolled.

Yes, I'm still making moves at the trap 3 years later. Technically, I didn't lie to Khalisè, cause I still work with her dad at the gym. I just didn't tell her the whole truth.

Nobody knows that I still run shit here. Not even Jermaine and Amara. It's just a way for me to get quick cash and who doesn't love cash, you know?

"Imma be right back." I said, seeing that I was getting a call from Amara.

"Wassup lil sis?" I said, walking away from the trap.

"Hey Malik, how you doing?"

"I'm straight, how's college life treating ya?"

"It's cool, I'm almost out that bitch tho. Then I'll finally be able to relax." She said, sitting back. I could see Vinchi walk by behind her head.

"The hell you are. You gotta hop straight into the work field, Se." I said, taking a pull from my blunt. "Wassup, Vinch?"

"Wassup, wassup?"

"I'm coming down there in two days , so tell Dub to be over there too. And I might need a little sum sum when I come down there." I stale faced the phone.

"Amara, ya new weed plug is King, what you smoking my shit for?"

"Cause imma be down there. I love you too." I shook my head as she hung up the phone. This child.

I decided to call Jermaine while I'm out here cause I ain't heard from his simp ass in a minute.

"Yo, my dawg." He said as soon as she answered it. His phone started shuffling as I heard him say "stop that shit".

"Nigga, you good?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Man, Damien and Kiara ass tryna jump me. Imma get Malik on y'all." I shook my head at this damn fool.

"Y'all know me and Jermaine gone air that bitch out." I said, just as the phone was taken from him.

I smirked when I noticed my bad ass 7 year old nephew in the camera.

"Y'all no match for me and Mama Kiara."

"Damien, you already know the business, lil bruh."

"Just like you know the business on the game?" I smacked my teeth.

"That was one game. You got lucky."

"Yeah whatever."

"Jermaine, bring yo bad ass son over my house tomorrow, we gonna get that damn rematch." I said, mugging him as he laughed.

"Damien, give me my phone." Jermaine appeared on the screen. "They tryna murder me bro, imma have to get some back up."

"Y'all crazy as hell. Amara coming over and she said you gotta come over too."

"Why?"

"Hell if I know." I shrugged.

"Lil sis might be pregnant." I turned my lip up at Kiara's words.

"For the fuck who?" Jermaine said, taking the words right outta my mouth.

"I wish the hell she would. I'd kill her ass dead." I said, taking another pull from my blunt.

"And I'm right behind you." Jermaine said, looking at Kiara.

"Nigga, but you got a child yourself."

"And I'm tryna get another one, so wassup?" I laughed at the idiot ass nigga.

"Bye dawg, you goofy as hell." I said, hanging the phone up.

I walked back to the trap, tryna find something to do to kill time.

"I might as well do a drop myself." I mumbled, looking in the book for a slot that I could take.

"Bet." I mumbled, grabbing my keys before head back out of the door.