Chapter 28

Jermaine

We heard a door slam and footsteps coming our way.

"Little sis decided to join the party huh?" Ken said, smirking at us.

I turned my head to see this girl walking into the building with King, Nia, and Kiara right on her ass.

I waited until she got up to where I was at. "Amara. Amara!"

"What's up?" She said, turning to me.

"What are you doing here?!" I whispered at her.

"What you mean?" She whispered back.

"What's going on over there?"

"Nothing." I said, turning my attention to Ken and Malik.

"I can't believe you did this shit, man." I whispered.

"Bruh what the fuck are you talking about?" Amara harshly whispered at me. I turned my face up.

"Nah, what the fuck are you talking about, nigga? You were supposed to be at the house ." I whispered back.

"That was not the fucking plan, Jermaine!"

"What wasn't the plan?" I groaned as this nigga stood behind Malik.

"I hope yo ass didn't think we were going with yo wack ass plan." I said out loud. Everybody was listening to us anyways so fuck it.

"You know what? This is why shit is the way it is now. We don't communicate, we never fucking communicate about shit! Y'all both expect me to just go with whatever y'all say when, newsflash, Jermaine, I don't!" Amara said, throwing her hands up.

"No. You wanna know why we're in this shit now? You don't fucking listen to no fucking body! I told yo ass to stay at home, I didn't want, nor need your ass to come up here with me but you did anyways!" I responded.

"Y'all, now is not the time." Nia responded.

"Nah, fuck all that. Jermaine, you and Malik are always breathing down my neck but when y'all fuck up, it's just another misunderstanding." She scoffed. "Y'all both get yourselves in situations, not giving a fuck about who else it affects and I'm sick of it!"

"You're acting like you're so fucking perfect! You bitching over the same shit like you ain't never fucked up in a situation before. If you're so sick of us, then leave us the fuck alone!"

"Jermaine! Amara!"

"What?!" We both yelled, looking at Malik who was still tied up.

"What the fuck are y'all doing?! Y'all gonna do all of this unnecessary bullshit over a fucking disagreement? Really?!" He asked us.

"Awe nah, it seems very necessary to me, dawg." Amara chuckled.

"Amara." Vinchi whispered.

"Nah, cause I'm done. I'm done with both of you niggas."

I wiped my face before chuckling. "Be done, Amara. You acting like we really need yo ass."

"Jermaine-"

"Le, chill, Ight?" I said before turning to Amara. I walked up closer to her as she stared at me. "Cause I've been waiting on you to say that shit for the longest. Fuck do we need you here for? You ain't nothing but dead weight anyways."

"Get the fuck outta my face, Jermaine." She said shoving me.

Me and her both stared at each other. I already know what she about to do.

She pulled her gun out the same time I pulled mines.

"I might like this ending a little better." Ken said, laughing.

"Are y'all fucking crazy?!" Malik yelled but I ignored him.

"Jermaine and Amara, y'all going too damn far." Kiara said, tryna move in between us.

"Kiara, you better back the fuck up." Amara stated. I could see her tighten her grip on her gun. "Or I'll kill you too."

I took deep breaths as Malik continued to yell at us.

"You sure about that?" I asked.

"Do you even have the balls to shoot me, Dub?"

"Amara, fuck you. And I mean that with every part of me."

"Jermaine!" Kiara yelled, but I ignored her.

"And you think I give a fuck, why?" Amara said, turning her head a little.

"You know what, I'm so tired of all this talking bullshit."

"Yeah, you right." Amara responded as we both cocked our guns back at the same time.

By now everybody was yelling at us, telling us to stop before we actually kill each other. Wasn't that the plan tho?

I could see out the corner of my eye that Ken had moved away from Malik a little. It was only a little, but it was enough space between them.

I sent Amara a wink that nobody else seen. She tilted her head forward before we both turned sideways, catching Ken off guard as we shot him.

"Amara, untie Malik. King and Vinchi, go get Khalisé." I said. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and started texting to get the clean up crew out here.

"Wait, what the fuck is going on?" Nia asked.

"Nia, I'd love to tell you but I really need you to come over here and help me untie Malik." Amara said.

Nia looked confused but ran over and started untying Malik's legs.

"Hey, come here." I said to Kiara.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"I need you to go make sure Damien and Mr. Williams are good."

"Okay, okay." She said. "I didn't drive up here though."

"Here." I tossed my keys to her. "Take my car, I'll catch a ride with Amara. We'll be on the way soon. I love you."

"I love you too." She said, before walking out of the room.

Nia and Amara finally got Malik untied as soon as King and Vinchi were bringing Khalisé in.

"Aye, you straight?" Malik asked Khalisé.

"Yeah, I could've gotten out of the situation but Xavier took my piece off me." Malik nodded before looking at me and Amara.

"Man, I should beat both of y'all asses."

"What we do?" Amara asked, scrunching her face up.

"Fuck you mean 'what we do?', I'm thinking y'all finna kill each other and shit!" He yelled, looking between the both of us.

"Kill each other? Me and Amara?" I laughed, throwing my arm around her shoulder. "This my dawg for life."

"And after that, fuck is they saying?" Amara said, giving me a fist bump.

"Aye, I'm sorry to interrupt this but we've gotta go. It's a dead body here, well, two bodies including Alex's bitch ass and that Xavier nigga ain't gonna stay out for long." King said.

"You right, let's go." Amara said, putting her hood on.

I tossed my jacket over my shoulder as everybody started walking out of the building. My face grew with confusion when I noticed a red dot circling on the floor.

A gunfire went off as everything went black.