Chapter 27

Jermaine

"Man, Le gonna kill me for bringing you." I mumbled to Khalisé as me, her and Vinchi were riding down the road.

"Malik just gonna have to be mad, Dub. At the end of the day, these niggas ain't gonna stop until they get what they want and I'm not finna put y'all in danger because of me." I looked at Khalisé like she was crazy.

"You must've forgot we some of the craziest niggas from LA and Memphis?" I asked.

"Right. You gotta be crazy if you think we finna let something happen to you." Vinchi mumbled as he looked over Malik's gun that was sitting in his lap.

"That shit dead as fuck. These niggas gonna have to see me cause I'm tired of this shit. Who is that other nigga anyways?"

"Just another bitch ass nigga. When the hell did these niggas click up together and plan this shit?" Khalisé mumbled. I could see her scrunch her face up in the mirror.

"Sadly that's how some niggas in LA get their profit. By hating and plotting." I responded.

I checked my phone to see I have a text from Kiara.

The Wife👑💜: be safe, please. I love you

I lightly smiled before texting back.

:always. Get some rest. I love you more💚

I just wish this shit could be over with.
~
King

"How you feeling?" I asked Nia, sitting beside her.

"I'm good." She half smiled before she laid her head on my shoulder.

I looked down at her stomach and placed my hand over her bump that was showing. My family.

"How's Amara doing?"

"Um. I don't know. I tried to get into the room to talk to her but she got the door locked." I said and she sighed.

Right after Dub, Khalisé and Vinchi left, Amara, Nia and Kiara got into an argument. Amara's crazy ass even cursed Vinchi out after I called him on the phone.

Everybody knows that Amara is just scared right now. I understand how she's feeling, I just wish she wouldn't freak out on us like she does.

She had gotten so much better at dealing with her problems, mainly because Vinchi has a lot of patience when it comes to her. Maybe she freaked out because it's a different situation? I don't know.

"I wanna know why everybody left me in the house with three crazy ass women." Nia hit me in the back of my head as I chuckled.

"You good, Kiara?" I asked as she walked back into the living room.

She nodded. "Yeah. I'm good, just waiting now." I nodded.

"Come on. Y'all help me get this crazy ass girl outta this room."

"You gonna stop calling my best friend crazy." Nia said, mugging.

"Awe yeah, like y'all wasn't just about to kill each other." I stale faced her.

"This ain't about me." Bullshitting.

"Amara, yo." I said, knocking on the door. I knocked again, waiting on a response.

"Amara, bitch open the door." Nia said, jiggling the door handle.

Kiara knocked on it too, all of us tryna get her out of the room. Nothing.

"How the hell we gonna get her outta this room?" I mumbled.

"I say break the door down." I looked at Nia.