Chapter 3

Malik

"If you coming in my house, you gotta have some cash." I held my hand out to Amara, who only looked at my hand.

"Nigga, I got cash for days and you got twice the amount I got. Fuck outta here." She pushed me, making me shake my head.

"Wassup, lil sis?" She gave me a side hug as I dapped up Vinchi. "Sup dawg?"

"Not shit, you been straight?" He asked, moving around to let King and Nia in next.

"Yeah, Fashoo." I responded before turning my attention to Nia. "Wassup?"

"Hey Le." She responded giving me a side hug as well. I shook hands with King before locking my door.

"Where Dub and Kiara at?" Amara asked, looking around the house.

"You act like yeen never been in this house before." I straight faced her. "They should be on their way."

"And Khalisè?" I scratched the back of my neck. "What yo ass do this time?"

"I ain't do shit with yo assuming ass. I told her to come." I shrugged, going towards my fridge to see Vinchi ass already in it. "Uh, nigga?"

He stopped dead in his tracks while holding some lemonade that I had just bought. "Oh, wassup fam?"

"Amara, getcha nigga cause imma kill em." I said, crossing my arms.

"Aye, I'm just following the leader." He nodded his head towards King, who already was drinking from his cup.

"Oh we got some stealing ass niggas 'round this hoe. Nia, yo nigga next."

"You always say make yourself at home, bruh." I straight faced his ass.

"Imma really have to start charging y'all niggas. Amara, what the hell you doing?" My face held confusion as she was taking a picture of a fork with some camera she had.

"What it look like nigga? Tryna perfect my picture taking skills."

"You perfected that shit 2 years ago." I said, walking back to the door since somebody was beating on it.

"Look at what the Lord brought in." I rubbed my hands together as Khalisè rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, I came to see Amara and Nia."

"Bullshit." I said as she brushed past me.

"So we just chopped liver, Vinchi."

"I guess so, bro." Vinchi responded to King.

"I came to see y'all too, I can't forget my brothers. Don't lock the door cause Dub, Kiara and Damien is right behind me." I nodded, turning to see them walking up.

"Wassup bro?" I dapped Damien and Jermaine up, side hugging Kiara too.

"Lele."

"Imma knock ya son out, Jermaine." I said, pushing his head as he laughed.

"Go ahead cause the nigga thinks he grown." Jermaine said while talking Amara.

"I need my rematch with you, you and you." Damien said, pointing at me, Vinchi and King. "Come on."

"A bad ass seven year old." King mumbled, making me chuckle.

"Yeah, let's go because ion like this. Get cha ass up, Vinchi." I shook my head at Jermaine pulling Vinchi from Amara.

"I thought we were over this stage. We literally live in the same house. Me and Amara basically married."

"Yeah, whatever nigga, getcha ass on the game." I mumbled, pushing him into the living room.
~
Khalisè

"The bad bitches is back together." Amara said, walking around the kitchen.

I went straight to where Malik keeps his liquor because, well, y'all know me by now.

"Nah, I can't have that." I furrowed my eyes at Nia.

"What you mean you can't have that?" Amara asked, crossing her arms.

"You took the words right outta my mouth." Kiara said, doing the same thing.

I watched as Nia face turned red before she started shaking her head.

"Bitch!" I yelled, letting my mouth hang open.

"No, y'all chill, I ain't even confirmed anything yet." She said, leaning on the counter.

"Well tell us what's going on, sis."

"I just think I might be. I haven't went to the doctor for it yet, so don't say anything."

"Does King know?" I asked.

"Nah, because ion wanna get his hopes up. Especially since I know how he wants one one day." She responded.

"Wants one what?" Malik asked as he walked into the kitchen where we were at.

"Nothing nigga you interrupting our girl time for what?" Nia asked, turning her head. I took a seat at the table.

"Nia you know ion play, you know me and Jermaine will jump that ass."

"Okay and Kiara will handle his ass so what?"

"Mane, Dub, King, Vinchi and Damien, they tryna jump me!" I shook my head.

"Not you getting Damien too." I chuckled watching all of them come in the kitchen like they the shit.

"It's 5 against 4 but we still tearing shit up, ain't that right?" Amara and Nia dapped each other up.

"Ya better understand."

"Why y'all little ass females always tryna start shit?" King said, making Nia scoff.

"Little, yeah I'm the same little person that could beat all of y'all asses." Nia said, making all of the boys start talking at once. Idiots.

"What you looking at?" Amara said, looking over Malik's shoulder at his phone.

"Huh?" He said, putting his phone in his pocket, making me scrunch my face up. "Man get yo nosy ass on, Se."

"Here you go with this shit." I mumbled, shaking my head.

"Don't start." Malik said, making my face turn up.

"Nah, nigga you don't start."

"Girly are you okay?" Kiara whispered to me.

"Nah, you know what? Let's not even do this right now." I said, shutting the conversation down. Well, tried to anyways.

"Yeah, cause I really can't do this right now." He tried to mumble.

"Dude you didn't even have to say anything back to that."

"I didn't say it to you, dawg."

"Um, is everything alright?" King asked, looking confused.

"Hell nah, it's not. Malik's being an ass like he always is."

"Yo, what I got going on ain't got nothing to do with you so I really don't even see the problem."

"Okay but why the fuck are you always acting so fucking weird about it?"

"For the last time, I'm never acting weird, you're just making this shit up!"

"Okay, y'all I think we need to just calm down." I looked at Amara then back to Malik.

"So now I'm making this shit up? Malik, you know what the fuck you be doing!" I stood up from my seat, causing Kiara and Nia to stand in front of me.

"Can you please not do this? Not right now." He mumbled, walking over towards the wall. "I'm already stressed out, I don't need you adding on to the shit, Khalisè."

"Ha. You're stressed out?" I chuckled, grabbing my bag. "I'm good on you, Le. I swear to God I am."

"I really think y'all need to talk this shit out." Jermaine said, leaning against the table.

"Nah, I'm straight. I'm done. Excuse me." I said, lightly pushing through Nia and Kiara, walking straight out of the door.