Chapter 25

Malik

"Malik Jr cozy as fuck in there, ain't it?" I chuckled at the look Khalisé gave me.

"I am not naming our child after yo dusty ass."

"Dusty? Yeah, right." I waved her off.

"Y'all the only two I know that argue back and forth and y'all in a relationship." King said, shaking his head.

"Lie again. Everybody knows Amara and Vinchi gave everybody hell back in the day." Amara gasped at Khalisé's words.

"We were not that bad."

"Shiiid." Everybody said, even Vinchi.

"You too Nigga?" Amara asked.

"I love you, but we were bullshitting forreal." Vinchi said, kissing her forehead.

"Hell yeah, remember when Amara got drunk as fuck and was like 'I miss the nigga that's technically not mine but mines at the same time'?" Kiara said, making Khalisé and Nia nod their heads.

"Nah, that wasn't my fault. I could've killed that nigga for the shit he said." She cut her eyes at him.

"It's a new year and y'all stuck in the last one. I was going through shit, a nigga still got his girl at the end of the day so that's all that matters. Let's not act like Jermaine and Malik asses don't be fucking up. Only person that can talk shit is King so ha." Vinchi said, putting his shades back on.

"King really is the only one that don't be pissing his girl off." Kiara said.

"And how do you know that?" Jermaine asked.

"The girls groupchat." I looked at Khalisé.

"Awe so y'all be talking shit about us in the groupchat?" I crossed my arms.

"Yes." They all said at the same time before laughing.

"Pitiful. I'm appalled." I snatched my arm away from Khalisé playfully.

"Don't even play cause I know y'all be talking shit about us too."

"Actually it's the opposite." I nodded to King's words.

"See, we love y'all too much to even talk shit about y'all." Vinchi said. Jermaine smacked his teeth.

"Niggas lying and shit. Vinchi, tell Amara how you called the groupchat, venting about how Amara be getting mad for no reason." I laughed at the look Vinchi gave him.

"Awe, so you be talking shit about me?" Amara asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Don't listen to the negativity, mamas. He lying on me." He walked over and wrapped his arms around her even though she pushed him back.

"We the most 'ain't shit' ass couples." Kiara said, shaking her head.

"Speak for yourself." King responded.

"Wait a second. Bro." Jermaine put his hand on my shoulder as he was looking at his phone.

"You straight?" I asked, leaning over to look at his phone.

"Man hell yes, I am." He smiled before doing one of those mini praise breaks. This nigga.

"What this nigga so happy for?" Amara asked.

"Same shit I'm tryna figure out."

"Guess who just got their test results back? What Maury be saying? You are NOT the father!" I shook my head at my crazy ass brother.

"You lying. Let me see." Amara said, looking at his phone.

"See, I told you that boy wasn't your child. Home girl was tripping." I said.