Chapter 11

Khalisè

Xavier: when you gone let me show you a good time?👀

:when Abraham Lincoln becomes president again.

"What he think this is?" I mumbled before continuing my walk from the store.

I chuckled as I noticed a big ass shadow behind me but pretended I didn't see it.

Soon as I got to my car, I pulled my strap, pressing it against whoever it was forehead.

"Ion know who the fuck you think I am," I said, chuckling. "But I promise you, you fucking with the wrong bitch."

"You think you scaring shit?" The light skinned nigga said. Who the hell is this?

"You think you scaring shit? You don't know me or know of me. I suggest you keep it that fucking way." I said.

"I hate when bitches try to act like they hard or sum."

"Why you still holding a conversation with me? Matter of fact, move out the fucking way." I pushed this nigga back, making him fall on his ass.

He grunted as I got in my car, driving away.
~
Malik
(Later on that day)

"Khalisè, stop playing on my fucking phone before I have you killed." I said, sending the voicemail.

I'm out at the gas station and we decided that we wanted to go back and forth just sending crazy shit to each other. You know how we do.

"Aye homie." Somebody tapped me on my shoulder.

I turned around to see some dark skinned nigga. "Yo."

"Did you just say Khalisè?" I furrowed my eyes at him.

"Why?"

"I'm just saying, foo. I know one female named Khalisè in this town and that happens to be my bitch." I looked at dude. Like really looked at how stupid this nigga look.

"Wait cause fuck allat. You checking me over a female?" I asked, chuckling a little.

"Over my bitch, yes." You pushing it, big dawg.

"Aye fool." I said, holding the bridge of my nose. "You using that bitch word too freely."

"So?" He said, laughing like shit was funny. "You must be fucking the bitch?"

I put my phone in my pocket and swung on homeboy, rocking him dead in his nose. I swung and swung, making sure to get his ass on the ground.

"Repeat what you were saying dawg?" I said, kicking him in his stomach, making him wrap up in a ball.

"Don't fix yo mouth to disrespect my dawg ever again. Punk ass nigga." I said, stomping his face one good time since he started covering his face.

"Ight, dawg. Damn." He mumbled, coughing up blood as he hunched over.

I began walking to the car before turning around. "What's yo name?"

"X- Xavier." He said, wiping his nose as he tried to get up.

"Have a nice day, Xavier." I said, before getting in my car.

But the girl got me fucked up.
~
Khalisè

"Bruh." I said, wrapping my hair up in a towel. I just got out of the shower and somebody banging on my fucking door.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled when the beating got louder. I grabbed my glock before walking into the living room.

I made sure my towel was secure before opening the door, ready to aim my gun.

My gun got slapped out of my hand, as another gun got pushed into my jaw.

Confused wasn't even the word when I saw who it was. "Malik, what the fuck you doing?"

"Khalisè, imma ask you this one time." He said, closing the door behind him.

"Who's Xavier?"

"He's my cousin."

"Khalisè." He exhaled, grabbing my jaw as he put the gun up to my temple. Was he really gonna kill me?

"Who the fuck is Xavier?" We stared at each other as I realized he wasn't in the mood for anything else but the truth.

"You gonna let me go so I can tell you?"

"Nah, you can tell me right the fuck here."

"He's someone that I've been talking to." I said, truthfully.

"How you been talking to him, dawg?"

"Just conversation." I shrugged.

He stared at me before lightly pushing me off him.

"Its taking everything in me not to spazz out." He mumbled before looking back up at me. "Are you fucking serious, Khalisè?"

"What you want me to say, Malik?"

"Shit, something." He said, throwing his hands up in the air. "You always talk about the shit I'm doing but wasn't gonna mention this?"

"Why should I have to tell you if it's nothing but friendly bases, Malik?"

"Can't be too friendly if the nigga wanna check me in public over you, dawg. And next time a nigga tryna check me over you, imma do him worse then I did yo ole boy."

"I don't know why you doing all of this, dawg." I mumbled, sitting on the couch.

"So you literally don't see nothing wrong with you basically cheating on me?"

"How is it cheating, Malik?!" I asked, throwing my hands up.

"You know damn well if I was to do that shit, you'd be on the same shit, Khalisè!" He said, getting in my face.

"Aye, Malik," I said, moving him back a little. "Chill the hell out."

He backed up, smiling. What the fuck?

"You right, Minnie." He said, throwing his hand in the air one more time.

"You right, I'm tripping, Forreal." He put his gun on safety before tucking it in his pants. He walked out of the door, slamming it shut.

Fuck, Khalisè.