Chapter 14

Malik

I made sure I had my gun on me before hopping in my car. By the time Khalisè called me, me and Jermaine had already handled our business. Hell, even if we didn't, I was gonna have to drop that shit.

"Yo, what's going on?" Jermaine asked, tucking his strap in his pants before hopping in the passenger seat.

"Somebody bullshitting with me. Going around, chasing Khalisè while she out." I put one hand on the steering wheel and the other on the back of Dub's seat, backing out of the parking spot.

"You think it's Ken?"

"I know it's Ken. Pussy ass nigga would always pull dumb as shit like this." I looked at my phone, seeing that I now had Khalisè's location. "Aye, check on Kiara and make sure she straight."

"Already on it. Her and Damien chilling at the crib." I nodded.

"You heard from-"

My phone lit up, showing I had a text message.

My Little Sister 🐥🤍: my spidey senses tingling again.

"Bro, does Amara got a recorder on us or something?" I put my attention back on the road as I listened to Jermaine.

"She sent you a message too?"

"Hell yeah, talking about 'you and Malik better not be doing anything stupid.' Like how the fuck?" He said, putting his phone down.

"I'm telling you something wrong with her ass. Even tho she be right but still." I said.

I say in about 15 minutes we were at Khalisè's location. I didn't really keep up with the time because I was speeding like hell.

"Aye, there she go. Awe shit, stop the car." Jermaine said, making me come to a full stop.

"What happened? Where is she?"

"Ain't that her car right there?" I looked at the direction he pointed in to see her car, but it was wrecked. Like it was fucked up.

"Fuck." I whispered, turning the car off, hopping out of it.

"Khalisè. Khalisè." I called her name out as I walked up to her car.

"Malik." I looked over to see Jermaine pointing at Khalisè. Khalisè was just standing there,with her arms crossed and her gun in her hand like shit wasn't going on.

"You ain't hear me calling yo name?" I asked as I walked up to her. She looked at me with this blank look before she started laughing. The fuck?

"I heard you Le." She shrugged. "You know you done fucked up though, right?"

I scrunched my face up. "The hell you mean I fucked up?"

"Exactly what the fuck I said. I told you I ain't want no parts in this shit, now look where the fuck we at."

"Okay, I understand how you feel, Kh-"

"Aht." She put her hand up, shaking her head. "Obviously you don't. I'm done with all this shit. I'm not Finna get killed for the next motherfucka. So you, Ken, and who ever the fuck else can stay the fuck away from me." She said.

Before I could say anything else, she walked off, just leaving me there.

"Nope." I put my hand up, stopping Jermaine from saying anything. "Not right now, dawg."

"Well, excuse me, nigga." He mumbled before walking back to the car.

I pulled my phone out once I got a text message.

Triple Andrews🐐💛

My Little Sister🐥🤍: Imma fuck both of y'all niggas up if what I'm thinking is fucking true.

I furrowed my eyebrows. What now?

:fuck you talking about?

My Little Sister🐥🤍: Code BLACK motherfucker

My eyes widened as my head shot up towards Jermaine. His mouth was dropped, then he started waving me over, making me jog over and hop in the car.

"What, what is it?" He turned his phone towards me, showing a picture that Amara had sent him. It was a picture of him and me doing a drop together.

"Awe hell."
~
I slowly walked in Amara's house with Dub right behind me. I looked at Vinchi, who only threw his hands up.

"This that sibling shit that I do not want to get into." He said, standing up.

"Bro, I think you should stay." Jermaine mumbled, nodding towards Amara, who hadn't said a word since we got here.

"And get killed too? Hell nah." He said, patting me on my back as he left the house.

"Hey Amara." I hit Dub to make him shut up.

"So." She started. "Y'all just thought I wasn't gonna know shit huh?"

"Ama-"

"Don't 'Amara' me. What the fuck happened to us getting outta this shit 3 or 4 years ago?" She said, standing up.

"What, y'all ain't gonna say shit? Jermaine, I thought we both said we were gonna help Malik's dumbass get outta this shit. Now, yo dumbass wanna get in this shit as well? Are you fucking kidding me?" She said.

"What do you mean help me get out?" I asked, looking between them. "What were y'all gonna do?"

"Malik, I swear to God if you don't shut the fuck up." She mumbled before grabbing a black box off the table.

"Oh, and yeah, Ken or whoever the fuck he is is watching me too." She fake smirked before throwing the box to the wall, making it break.

"Man, get the fuck outta my house." She said, as her voice cracked before she pushed us out, slamming the door in our faces.
~
Khalisé

I walked into Nia's house. I decided to come over here to cool off and since I haven't talked to my girl in a while.

"Hey boo." I hugged her before sitting on her couch.

"Hey girly. How you been?" She asked.

"Good." I said nodding. She turned her lip up at me. "What?"

"Now you know you lying to me. I could tell by the way yo ass sounded on the phone. What's going on?"

"Just some bullshit, as always." I said waving it off. "Ion really wanna talk about it, how you been? How my little godbaby doing?"

"We been good." She smiles, rubbing her stomach that was starting to show a little. "Out of all things, my ass decides to get pregnant."

"It's better you than anyone else." I said, chuckling. "Cause I can't imagine giving up my liquor. Hell nah."

"Girl, you a damn fool." She said, laughing at me.

"Speaking of, where yo bottles at? I need some stress reliever, please."

"In my cabinets under the sink."

I stood up, but I stood up too fast because I got real dizzy.

"Damn." I said, shaking it off.

"You okay?" Nia asked, standing up.

"Yeah, I just stood up too fast." I said, shaking it off again before walking towards the kitchen.

Before I could get to the kitchen, I got light headed again. What the fuck?

I held my head and closed my eyes, trying to stop my head from spinning.

I seen Nia walk towards me before everything went black.