"You trusted justice this time" -judge Riddle

Chapter VI

"Stay here... Just stay here, I'll be back right away." Mrs. Lovett didn't react she just continued sobbing.
He immediately grabbed Beadle not minding his state; bleeding and his undergarments were pulled down to his knees showing his very maleness then he pulled him downstairs. He knocked on the front door of Mrs. Park's house which is just a few steps beside Mrs. Lovett's pie shop; in his hand is the collar of the beadle.

"My goodness Mr. Todd!" the woman exclaimed seeing him with the half naked guy.
"I need you to look after Mrs. Lovett for awhile. Please... If it's possible for you to call a physician, that would be more helpful."
"What happened to Nellie???" The old woman asked worriedly before she looked at the man Sweeney Todd was carrying and covered her mouth with both hands as she realized what had just happened. She then immediately went out and ran to where Mrs. Lovett is.

Sweeney reached the municipal office and pushed The half naked skunk in front of the officers guarding outside the court.
"You sir!" Said a man angrily when he got surprised at the sudden noice Beadle's body made when Sweeney pushed him towards the floor.

"Sir Bamford!" Exclaimed the officer as he checked on the man on the floor.

"What is happening here?" It was judge Riddle who just came in the room.
"That man has beaten Mr. Bamford sir!" Said again the officer pointing at Sweeney. Sweeney looked at the stupid man with disgust and anger in his eyes.

"Mr. Todd?" Riddle.
"That, I had beaten him is true, sir. But why I did so is what should matter." He said coldly looking at the eyes of the judge.
"Speak up then, Mr. Todd." Said the judge.
"That skunk of an officer Beadle, harassed Mrs. Lovett!" He looked at Beadle again, so much anger is visible in his face.
"That can't be!" Said the stupid officer again.
"Mr. Bamford was with us when we went to Mrs. Lovett! If this must be true, you might be the one who harassed the baker and Mr. Bamford witnessed it and you ended up hitting him!" With that, Sweeney held the offficer's collar, his scary eyes were looking at his eyes. The officer was obviously startled and looked at the judge who just tapped Sweeney's shoulder to stop him. He then let go of the officer.

"I wouldn't bring him in if it was I who did it! Knowing that that skunk is a professional liar such as all his apprentices in here, I would have just killed him right there and then so he won't be able to talk! But I didn't. Mrs. Lovett is in trauma, the last thing I would want to make her feel is driven to insanity with her rapist's dead body on her very floor!"

For a moment, nobody was able to talk. The judge is just looking at Sweeney before it spoke.

"Get Mr. Bamford dressed properly..." He paused, his eyes were not leaving Sweeney's. "And get him inside the jail." The officer went near Sweeney, ready to put a cuff on his hands.
"I am pertaining to Bamford Beadle, Mr. Officer!" Shouted the judge.
"But sir... We have yet to confirm this with witnesses." Said the officer.
"My judgement would be with that skunk ending up in jail Mr. Officer. I wouldn't bother having a hearing for this case as everything important has already been heard. Now, send the skunk to jail. I will sign all the papers after this meeting."
"But sir! Mr. Todd might only be plotting this!"
"Tell me, Mr. Officer, did you went to Mrs. Lovetts place today?" Asked the judge.
"Y-yes sir, b-but only to fetch that kid Toby..."
"And why is that?"
"W-Well, Mr. Bamford said the kid is a thief and shouldn't go living with Mrs. Lovett."
"And where was Beadle when you went back here?"
"W-well... He said he needs to talk to Mrs. Lovett about the kid."
"Did you see Mr. Todd in the place when you left Beadle there?"
"He was in his barber shop upstairs! He was there definitely!"
"Mr. Todd was here when the incident happened!" Now the judge is holding the man's collar, with an equal anger in his eyes.
"Toby Ragg, that boy is hired by Mr. Todd to look after the sick Mrs. Lovett, a man with ulterior motives of harassing a woman would never hire anyone who would definitely stand as witness, don't you think so?" He pushed the officer so hard that its back bumped into the wall.
"I will be the very witness to this case, as I was with Mr. Todd when this incident took place. And mind you, you cannot make excuses for this crime as your judge has a calculative mind. Give me all the events that happened today, and I'll give you the exact time when they occured!"

"Thank you sir." Sweeney said sincerely.
"I must be the one thanking you Mr. Todd. I was planning on making a new foundation of justice here in London and taking out all the trash residing and controlling justice for their personal benefits is the first step towards that new beginning. I am glad you trusted justice this time..." The man said. "you didn't put death as the answer to this case even when you can. It's a good thing, you brought this skunk in." He continued and tapped Sweeney on the shoulder again.

"Now off you go, Mr. Todd. Mrs. Lovett needs you now. As I can remember nobody is attending to her now because of this skunk here." The judge bid him goodbye as it gently kicked the foot of Beadle Bamford still lying unconscious on the floor.