"Won't you die on me, Nellie!!!"

Chapter VIII

Nellie can feel the man's lips crushing on hers and she forced herself to open her eyes. Is it a nightmare? Why is she so numb and in unexplainable pain at the same time, she asked herself. She can feel his weight on hers, his lips and tongue are roaming inside her mouth and his calloused hands are travelling on her bare skin.
This man isn't Albert, no he isn't her husband. Albert is dead and even when he was alive, her husband never hurt her like this...he never touched her this way...and if this stranger of a man can hurt her this way, that means she isn't dead and she isn't just dreaming. It is indeed happening!

Sweeney felt the young widow's hand pushing him on the chest but she was too weak. And whenever he halts, she would too and succumb again to unconsciousness, trembling.

"Nellie! Wake up! You're supposed to fight me!" he hissed whilst shaking her shoulders then he bit her earlobe. His hands kept on pressing on her naked body, scratching her soft white skin.
"Nellie!!!" Not so gently, he tapped her cheeks but she just sighed weakly and closed her eyes again.
He really had no other choice now, he torn and pulled down the last piece of undergarment on her body and kneeled, for a moment, he cannot take his eyes off of her beauty, the flashes of lights from the fire place, the solemn glow that moves in the room made it so romantic.

Did he just thought it was romantic? No! He told himself! Nothing is ever romantic for him but those years he spent with his wife Lucy and this woman underneath him is so not Lucy, this woman has red curly hair, long thick lashes that matched perfectly her lovely doe eyes with chocolate pupils, her tall pointed nose which made her look so aristocratic, and her devil red lips are all far from how his Lucy looked like, Lucy had yellow hair and... And... He snapped, he can't remember anymore. His mind is just too occupied by Eleonor Lovett. This young sick widow under him who's about to be rescued by the demon barber of fleet street through having sex with himself.

Again, Nellie trembled and tried to embrace herself. The way her whole body is trembling now is much worse that how it was moments ago when she wasn't as naked as the day she was born.

Sweeney touched her lovely face then immediately pulled down his trousers. He need not anymore foreplay, even in the longest of time he never did this nor thought about doing this with any other woman did not become a hindrance for him tonight. He is still all too manly and just the way Nellie looked like, with her hair messed up on the pillow, her cheeks ever so rosy and her lips swollen from his previous kisses made him double in size and so eager.

Again,he snapped at himself. He isn't doing this for the act itself. He is doing this to save the life of this goddamn widow.
Nellie Lovett groaned and started trembling again, he knew she's losing her consciousness again so he grabbed her jaw.
"Nellie! Won't you die on me, Nellie!!! Look at me!" she did manage to open her eyes and met his gaze but she was too numb to react. He went down to meet her lips in a crushing way making sure she'd feel him and react before he let go and bit her jaw while he separated her legs and positioned himself in between her lovely thighs. His elbows were resting beside her so he can look at her better as he pushed hardly into her.
"Nellie...!" His forehead rested on hers and he called her by her nickname right before he groaned as he thrusted hard into her. Now his hands are pressed on her hips.
Her eyes that looked so lost suddenly opened wide as he invaded her forcefully.

Adrenaline started to rush through Nellie as she looked at the man on top of her, the blinding pain is pulling her back to her senses, her brain is shouting at her, telling her to defend herself. Her hands pushed him on his chest and he gritted his teeth. He knows she wasn't ready, she was still so dry that it hurts. Being able to get her attention now and hoping she could stay awake, he pushed once again, a scream escaped Nellie's lips while he gritted his teeth. He felt as if his manhood is being clenched tightly, making his veins on his forehead visibly embroidered as they pulsed against his skin. Why is he in such pain as well?! Why is there something stopping him midway? Sweeney looked at Nellie whose lips are now opened as if she was screaming, but there was no voice coming out. It was as if her voice was trapped in her throat, but her eyes were giving away the pain she mist be feeling.
"You couldn't be..." He shook his head for his mind was so blurred, he traced her small waist down to her firm round back and pulled her towards him to confirm what he was thinking.
"N-No...!"she managed to say in a whisper before he pushed the hardest way he can, finally tearing the barrier apart and his manhood pulsed painfully inside her.