My Girl, My Woman, My Wife

Chapter XXVI

Elle looked like an angel sleeping on clouds as the ray of light shines on her skin that morning. Her long eyelashes were resting on her under eye-bags. He can see his marks on her porcelain white skin, didn't realize their lovemaking last night can leave her so branded in the morning. He couldn't help but plant a feather-like kiss on her slightly parted lips. Elle moaned in her sleep and pushed herself closer to his chest as her hands wrapped on his waist.

Gently, he kissed her forehead and inhaled the sweet smell of her hair.
"I love you..." He whispered smiling as memories from their first night as a married couple occupied his mind. Elle is here, embracing him with the overwhelming warmth of her naked skin. He moved to create a little distance between them and lifted her chin so he can kiss her lips once again. He didn't want to wake her up, but it's already getting late. He's got a fully booked schedule for them that day, and she has to eat as well. He noticed how skinny and small her tummy still is when they made love last night. She's already four months and two weeks pregnant now, yet no one could still notice any changes with her physical appearance, her baby bump is still too small to give hint of her pregnancy although he can swear her breasts have gotten bigger.
Tracing her jawline, Ben called his wife's name.
"Elle... Wake up now, sleeping beauty." He kissed her temple.
"Time for breakfast, baby." He kissed her nose and she moaned; slowly opening her eyes only to close them again as he kissed each of her eyelids.
"We have to eat, baby." His hand caressed her waist then shifted to her breast when she closed her eyes again.
"Ben...!" Her face that turned so red made him giggle then she hit his shoulder.
"Up now, baby. We have a real baby to feed. And oh, just to remind you, you're still as naked as a newborn!" He teased her as he stood up quickly, pulling the blanket covering her body.
"Ben!!!" She screamed and embraced herself to cover her nudity.
Ben enjoyed teasing his wife like a little boy until she cried in pain holding her abdomen.
"Elle?!" He ran back towards her.
She closed her eyes tightly to calm herself. She felt so sore all over. The pain wasn't from her womb though, it was from her feminity, just the same pain she had four months and two weeks ago...The very first time she woke up beside her devil of a husband.

If a stare can kill, he'll be dead now by the way Eleonor looked at him before she reached for his muscled tummy and pinched it.
"You ok? How do you feel?" He asked while holding the part she just pinched and looked at her body.
"Oh, I'm sorry Elle..." She had a lot more bruises and lovebites on her breasts and tummy. Nellie just gave him a sullen glance and shifted her position; her back is now facing him.

Ben lied down on the bed again and embraced his wife.
"I'm sorry." He kissed her head, even her bare back was full of scratches too. How sensitive her skin is, he thought. He reached her tummy from behind as he went closer to her.
"I feel so sore..." She complained.
"Does it still hurt...? Down there?" He asked and he felt her nodding her head.
"Oh, Elle!" He wrapped his arms around her petite frame.
"My little girl, Elle." He kissed her hair.
Elle then turned around and he moved a little so that their eyes meet.
"I'm no longer a little girl, Ben." She said seriously. Ben looked at her for awhile, yes, she's no longer a little girl, but she will always be his little girl, Elle.
"You'll always be my baby, Elle... My girl... My woman... My wife..." His lips claimed her lips.
"With an Aphrodite-blessed breasts..." He added and giggled as he encircled his palm on her firm round breast.
"You are one dirty old pervert...! Did you know?!"
Benjamin giggled louder and kissed her neck as she avoided his eyes.
"Stop it." She moaned and hated herself for doing so.
"What do you want for breakfast, anyway?" She asked trying to divert her attention from his lips to just anything else.
"I could eat you up, I really could." He replied in a singsong voice making her pull his hair in frustration. This man is a devil, for real. A very childish and pervert devil!