Bonus Chapter

Hey guys! Here is an excerpt of a bonus chapter that is available on my Patreon under "20.5". If you want to read it, here is the link to my patreon. https://www.patreon.com/klafroth 

It's $3.99 per month, and we are currently up to Chapter 30 on patreon. :)

This excerpt is from Anastaysia's point of view, who is talking to Nikolas.

Excerpt:

"I wonder how you've never had a girlfriend," I told him.

"I have been quite busy," Nikolas answered, his eyes watching the snow outside just as mine had been doing.

"For twenty-five years straight?" I asked him.

"Anastaysia," he sighed. "I haven't had time for such things, this you know."

"That's not true," I answered. "You are often visiting countries and people with pretty nobles and pretty princesses. You could have found a girlfriend."

"Perhaps women are not inclined towards me," he answered, his voice clipped.

I looked at him carefully, and he had stiffened a bit. It wasn't that he was bad-looking—no, despite the severity in his mother's looks, she had once been somewhat pretty. And somehow, the combination of her genes and Uncle Andrei's genes had churned out a handsome son, with blue blue eyes and blonde hair and smooth skin.

"That can't be it," I said. "You're a handsome young man, and the crown prince of Nikoto. I don't think they've been rejecting you. I think you've been rejecting them."