Chapter 59.5

Here is a sneak peak of a bonus chapter between Mercucio and Coleman, only available on my Patreon!

***

Mercucio's face was still in the face of Coleman's frustrations. "Coleman," he started. "It's not a bad thing to have feelings for Cassie."

"Oh, don't start with that," Coleman scowled. "It's not like that."

Mercucio shot him a serious look. "I can't tell if you're lying to me or lying to yourself."

Coleman didn't immediately respond. "...I'm not lying to anyone."

Mercucio shook his head. "Can't you just accept that you like her? It's pretty obvious at this point. Even at Maddie's yesterday you spent a lot of time talking with her, and you see her every day."

"Not everyday."

"You two live in the same place! I'm sure you two see each other quite often!" Mercucio protested. He looked at the Prince with a raised eyebrow. "You let her drive your Koenigsegg. How many girls have you ever let sit behind the wheel of one of your cars?"

Coleman pursed his lips. "I was just trying to cheer her up."

"Yes, because you care about her." A lazy smile rolled on Mercucio's face. "I mean, hey, I'm not judging you at all! She's very pretty, and she's fun. She's spunky, too, and I think you like that about her."

"I am very attracted to Cassie, I'll grant youthat," Coleman admitted. "She is a very beautiful woman. And I do careabout her, yes. I consider a good friend of mine at this point, and I do enjoyher company. I like talking with her and spending time with her, but..."Coleman froze. But what?

To read the full chapter, go to my patreon: https://www.patreon.com/klafroth