𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐈𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐬

Cleo now had hold of the radio while still keeping the knife to Eberhimi's throat.

"Tell them to stay there until further notice," She instructed.

He leaned forward as if he was going to speak, but then shot hands upward, slapping the radio and knife out of her hands with his tied up wrists.

Pope instantly stepped in to help, but Eberhimi was able to overtake him. He threw my boyfriend to the ground and began choking him, his knees pressed onto his chest.

I grabbed a metal rod that was on the captain's chair and hit him in the back with it, then kicked his side, sending him flying away from Pope.

Cleo bent down and clasped a hand around his neck, punching him square in the face right after.

Pope tossed her a rope. "Tie his legs,"

He turned his attention to the other man as Cleo and I began tying Eberhimi. "You don't move!"

"I'm going to the crane, guys," He informed, walking out. "Meet me there,"

"Got it," I breathed, still tired from fighting. "Stay safe, babe,"

After securing his legs, Cleo and I got up to to meet Pope. She delivered a kick to Eberhimi. "Bastard,"

"I should've known never to hire you," He said, glaring at her.

She shrugged, turning off the engine to the ship. "Yeah, well, no refunds,"

"Sucks to suck, asshole," I giggled, giving him a sweet smile.

We both left the bridge, giving one last look to the men, making sure they couldn't escape.

"Listen, you go meet Pope. I'm gonna find Sarah," I told Cleo.

"You sure, A? You'll be alone,"

I nodded. "I have to find my sister,"

"Okay. Stay safe, love,"

My heat skipped a beat. Why was she still calling me that? Was it just a nickname to her now? Did it mean nothing when she first called me it? Did it mean something now? I was so confused.

With everything going on in my head, all I could do was simply nod. "Always,"

-

After running around for a bit, I found myself back in the boiler room, not even meaning to end up there.

Even though all of the passengers and crew were in the forward hull, I still proceeded slowly through the room, not taking any chances.

"Sarah?!" I asked, hoping by some streak of luck she was there with me. "SARAH!"

I heard movement come from the darkness, but if it was Sarah she would've called back to me. Someone else was with me.

As I backed away slowly, I found myself hitting another person's chest. I screamed, spinning around before whoever it was could grab me.

My heart rate slowed once I came face-to-face with the person, realizing that it was John B.

"Aspyn, hey. It's just me," He said softly. "I'm looking for Sarah,"

"Me too," I replied. "Do you have any idea where-"

I was cut off by a gaff hook shooting in front of us, just merely missing our heads. We both jumped back, away from the dangerous weapon and whoever its handler was.

"Watch your heads," My brother chuckled, emerging from the darkness.

My eyes widened. "Rafe..."

"So, what the hell are you doing here, John B?" He asked.