006

❝ we are present here today, in honour of our divine omniscient creator, and their descending into our world. ❞

it was an outdoor gathering, and many tables, you were seated at one end of the middle table, and the raiden shogun was stood next to you. wearing her usual attire with the same cold demeanour as ever, not affected by your presence whatsoever.

however on the other hand, you were shaking violently; you had seen the cutscenes.

especially the one where she doesn't even acknowledge la signora- before obliterating her as though she never existed in the first place. gone. reduced to atoms.

you could see a security guard arguing with arataki itto by the entrance, trying to get in, saying that he knew one of the guests. ayaka was accompanied by ayato, carrying lavish gifts, likely also in honour of your arrival.

the opulence of the garden was terrifying. so many extravagant lanterns to light up the evening sky, and everyone dressed in clothes that probably cost more than you did before you arrived in teyvat.

you had been tailored clothes of specialty to wear specifically for this, something you never imagined would happen before you came here.

the fireworks were obnoxiously loud, the background noise of people talking in the background, possibly about you. all of it was overwhelming.

all you wanted was to get it done with. accept the gifts with a smile, give a small speech, and thank people, that's all.

you felt extraordinary out of place.

almost as though you were from another world.

•••

ayaka approached you along with ayato, a box wrapped finely on her arms. bowing out of courtesy and presenting you with the box, you wanted to die right then and there.

not because it was embarrassing for you, but because she was so pretty. scratch that, both of them were. you hoped the darkness of the evening would conceal the flush you had on your face, and inside you thanked the wind for cooling you down in the heat.

ayaka was so graceful. the way she had perfect etiquette, as though she had practiced every day and night just to do this. like it was perfectly scripted.

ayato was no different, but he didn't seem as though he practiced half as much as she did.

the both of them were hardworking, with high expectations, people would expect nothing less of them than the best.

trying to copy her grace, you accepted the gift with a heavy thanks and a smile, though it was much more genuine than the other ones you had given to people that night.

•••

the whole night, kujou sara did not take her eyes off of you. next to the shogun, the expectation to respect and worship the creator was all that she knew, so to actually see them for real was astonishing.

the person rumoured to be a myth for so long actually existed. and that night, she was in your presence.

the shogun was similar, in the way that she saw nothing else but you that evening. out of everyone, you were the closest to the heavenly principles. the closest to eternity.

the goal she strive to achieve from the moment she was created as a puppet.

something she vowed to complete in the way you did. nothing in the word mattered more than replicating an eternal paradise; inazuma, where everything stays the same, and always will.

waiting until the gardens were almost empty, she approached you apprehensively. the first time she had shown the slightest emotion.

❝ good morning ❞ you rushed out nervously, without realising it was almost midnight at that point. mentally cursing yourself at such an embarrassing mistake.

❝ good evening. ❞ the shogun replied equally petrified. although she wouldn't show it, she was nervous. Ei herself was too anxious to meet you, so instead she wanted the shogun to greet you first, while she could plan and think it out before the fated first impression. it was to be done all in due time.

meeting her idol wasn't something in the schedule until a few days ago.

scared that she had disrespected the divine, by not going along with the idea that it were morning, she apologised immediately.

--

A/N

hey does anyone know quick ways to get primogems i want kokomi and raiden

i got raiden on my alt but not my main </3

i have to win a 50/50 too help

y'all better pray for me cause my parents probably wouldn't let me use my money so

i want welkin i'll buy it myself if i have to 🤡