045

NOTES
i just wanna finish this stupid story already IT SUCKS ASS AND I HATE ITTTT..  you guys r damn lucky i havent discontinued this.. im just to kind and gracious to hurt you guys like that

I KNOW THE PAIN OF HAVING A GOOD BOOK DISCONTINUED I WONT DO IT TO YOU GUYS 💔💔💔

//

CONTENT WARNINGS : singular mention of suicide, threat??, 'he will find you' kinda vibe

//

Lumine was acting strangely suspicious when you got back. A note was left on your table.

'Don't worry, you'll see more of me soon. Just do as I said.'

The fuck was that supposed to mean? Who left that? For you or Lumine? Oh, maybe she got herself a secret lover or something. Unless.. no, she wouldn't. She's your friend, right?

You figured she just needed some space so you went out again with Yoimiya to clear your mind.

"How do you.. feel about Ayaka," you asked her, "Just curious."

Yoimiya caught onto what you were suggesting. Out of everyone, she knows Ayaka's darker side of her personality than anyone else. She isn't so sweet. She's a bitch who will go to lengths just to save what she loves so dearly.

It's funny how she went from convincing. the Traveller to save her city to destroying it herself. 'A change in ideals' she called it. Whatever, she can call Ayaka whatever she wants, but she is really no different.

"She can be a bit, whats the word.. possessive? She likes getting what she wants if she likes it that much. She's a good actor. She's kind and sweet too."

"Yeah. I get what you mean."

Yoimiya wanted to tell you so badly. How she was too far into all of this shit and she just wanted out. How she was roped into all of this, she wants to come clean but she just can't.

'You wouldn't tell anyone, right? I'm your friend.' Ayaka told her. Yoimiya wanted to scream at her, tell her how much she hated her for what she did. But she just couldn't.

"I get it. Having your friend be controlling can be annoying. As much as I love Lumine, she sometimes likes to control who and who I can't talk to. She says I shouldn't trust anyone."

Yoimiya felt her blood run cold at that last sentence. Knowing that she was probably part of that category. She framed an innocent person for burning down half of Inazuma city.

"I missed you a lot back in Inazuma."

"Oh yeah, what happened back there? I saw in the news about some fire, the images were so brutal.. a few kids weren't able to get out in time."

Yoimiya started crying. Why? Why did she let herself get caught in all of this? That's the power and cruelty of love. It changes you so much, but it becomes everything you know. There is nothing left to go back to once it consumes you.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned it.. this must be a sensitive topic for you.. it is your home and all.." you apologised. You're mad stupid.

They did it for what? For love? Yoimiya gave up everything, for what cause? It did not make you love her more. Ayaka did it for her pride.. she knows she's delusional. She burned everything she loved for what she swore she loved more.

Oh, how sweet. A love so powerful it may be your last. So cruel, yet so sweet.

//

You received a letter in the mail from Mondstadt. From M, it read. The handwriting was almost illegible, perhaps on purpose. It's been a while since you heard any news from Mondstadt. You had been so caught in the plots in Sumeru and the scandal in Inazuma..

'I have to be careful wRiting this, you never know who could be watching Us.

The daNger levels you are in have only increased ever since we last talked. Who in Celestia have you been meeting?

I fear for your diviniTy, your Holiness. People don't respect you, they don't seE you as one of them. They think they can take advantage of You.

You need to stArt instilling RespEct In the people. Or, fear. Whatever the fuck keeps them away from you. If you can't do that before it's too late, kIll yourself. No matter where you go, he will find you.

THE SYSTEM is your only hope. I've tried hacking in myself, to alter some things, but people have gotten there before me. I've been completely locked out.

I'm afraid the very fate set in for everyone has been changed by someone. And it's not looking great for you at all.

I told you to not trust anyone. That includes even the people closest to you.'

M

//

Everyone in Mondstadt caught wind of the disappearance of Mona Megistus. She was last seen in the Mondstadt Cathedral, doing a prayer. There has been no leads or traces of her.

"[Y/n], we should go when we get the chance. I'm worried about her." Lumine advised. "You'd be safer not in Sumeru, with my brother around here."

"Leaving so soon? I was hoping you'd stay a while longer.." Nilou said.

"I wasn't talking to you." Lumine reprimanded.

Huh? Thats not right. Nilou and Lumine are friends, even Nilou seemed taken aback. Why was Lumine treating her like another Ayaka? Nilou walked off awkwardly in silence.

"[Y/n]. Please. We need to leave Sumeru."

"No, we don't." you reasoned, "Why are you acting like this?"

"[Y/N]. You trust me, right? I'm your friend."

"..."

"If you do really, then run away with me. We need to leave Sumeru." she begged.

"But Sumeru is safe. It's protected. People always know where I am, wherever I go, anyway."

"That's why we have to go where no one can find us."

NOTES
Lumine wants to leave Sumeru. However.. people aren't planning to let you leave so soon.

OH AND I HAVE THIS BRILLIANT HEADCANNON. LUMINE PLAYS THE VIOLIN, AETHER PLAYS THE PIANO.

YOU CANNOT CONVINCE ME IM WRONG.

HEIZOU CAN DEFO BEATBOX