025

━━━━━━━━━

he left the basement and you were left in your cage.

leaving you to wonder how he managed to break into the kamisato estate and get you. he has his ways i guess..

━━━━━━━━━

ayato and ayaka soon figured out where you were, it didn't take long at all.

sure, they pretended like they didn't know where you were in front of heizou, but they've been tracking you for a while now.

do you remember the first time you met the kamisato siblings? it was at the festival held in your honour.

they gave you a lavish gift. inside the carefully designed box, was a piece of jewellery. which you then wore every day. but you see, it was a tracking device.

every day.

they knew where you were. every hour, every minute, every second.

and the best part? heizou knew they were faking not knowing where you were. he's a detective after all, he wouldn't be fooled by such cheap tricks.

he followed them, when they thought he went back to the commission.

how in teyvat will this end up?

━━━━━━━━━

there was a knocking on the door of the old house.

scaramouche opened the door, only to find the kamisato siblings.

❝ what do you wa- ❞

he was cut off when ayaka clocked him in the face.

his nose started bleeding and before he could get out his weapon, ayato kicked him back into his own hallway.

scaramouche finally managed to get out his weapon and they started fighting. it was a two against one, but one was a former harbinger so it was a fair fight.

heizou, who was hiding in a bush somewhere on the front-yard, was finding this fucking hilarious.

and you were still stuck in the basement.