017

every day i check this story expecting to see a new chapter until i realise that i'm the author

━━━━━━━━

sapphire skies where the sun dawned soon the bustling city, the heart of finance and liyue.

another day of xingqiu and xiangling tricking chongyun into eating spicy popsicles.

he fainted.

the funeral parlour was desolate once again when you visited. hu tao as eager as ever to show you her collections of.. well, coffins. she even commissioned you one.

huh. you do wonder where all the gold came from, who would be able to supply so much? you'd have to be involved in some shady business with some shady people... apparently somehow zhongli managed to get it.

somehow, despite her- for lack of more pleasant words- colourful personality, you two made good acquaintances.

zhongli always respected you. although there was never much needed interaction, one time, you did drink tea together.

❝ your holiness, do forgive me for asking. however, i am curious- do you believe it was a good idea for me to leave liyue to their own responsibilities? ❞

❝ yes, i do. the people of liyue have grown past the need for your guidance and shelter; as a city, they are thriving.

though... don't you think the whole osial scandal was a bit extreme? lady ninguang had to sacrifice her own jade chamber, that withheld many documents and of such. ❞

❝ i'm sure ninguang would've understood. she is an intelligent young woman. nonetheless, i suppose i do feel guilty. ❞

❝ you seem to care much about liyue. ❞

❝ hm. though i do, my true loyalties lie with you, your execellency, ❞ zhongli entailed,

may teyvat burn under the wrath of celestia, liyue crumble under war, or the skies of teyvat fall onto the unbecoming land; my loyalty will stay unmoving.

❝ a bit off the subject, my apologies. dare i ask, is xiao treating you well? i hope you are not disappointed in him. i know he can be, ah, a bit.. hormonal? younglings, i know, my own youth wasn't too pleasant either. ❞

he was, in fact, implying his edgy era where he was violent and 'edgy'. throwing mood swings and throwing mountains. (mainly at venti)

━━━━━━━━

ganyu always believed in you. keqing hadn't.

fair enough.

you had never once made an appearance on teyvat, the only stories being told by the traveller. bewildered by the fact that people really believed in someone who had never shown face.

that was until, you wished upon them and they became your vessels.

keqing always felt inferior because for some reason, even with the same artifacts, her damage was always lower compared to others.

{ honestly mihoyo, buff keqing already smh }

so why the hell did you go all out to buy her own skin and farm a domain for her for months?

keqing never felt anything for you before, but once you had her, she had no choice but to feel some sort of gratitude.

she earned much respect from people for being your vessel, too.

ganyu, on the other hand, always believed in you. the main difference between them.

even so, you had both of them wrapped around your finger in the end. it was almost unhealthy.

how lovely.

you'd understand if you were them.

no one noticed anything bad about them, as long as they were favoured by the creator, people had not a problem with them.

not what ganyu looked like, or what keqing would come off as.

it was a good change.

━━━━━━━━

xingqiu has written a creator x reader fic.

that's the main reason he won't reveal who his is, and goes by own name