044

NOTES
BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NO BODY ELSE (pls tell me someone gets it)

people calling me "author-chan" is cute but is also one of the hugest icks there is 💀💀

//

CONTENT WARNINGS : albedo?? (albedo fans r fucking insane watch out for the comments bro) uhh mentions of stalking

//

"Good morning, your excellency. Have you been alright?"

You don't quite remember why.. but your brain felt like it was screaming at you to run away from him. Some kind of danger alarm ringing in your head for a reason you couldn't recall.

"Yes, I've been good. You?"

"Good as well. I decided to come here for a change of scenery, and the herbs and other resources that aren't available in Mondstadt. It also comes with good opportunity for painti—"

You both were then interrupted by a loud explosion and a lady shrieking from somewhere else in the Akedemiya.

"..Erm, unfortunately, there was no one else capable enough to cater for Klee, so I had to bring her. Give me a moment." He rushed off to go see what happened.

You decided to actually listen to your instincts this time and ran off.

By the time Albedo returned with Klee, you were long gone. However, Ayaka had just walked in looking for you.

"[Y/n]? Are you here?" Ayaka called out. She and Albedo spotted each other. They remembered each other from the Inazuma festival some time ago. All other 'affairs' aside.

"Oh, Miss Kamisato. Nice to see you."

"Ah, Hello. What are you doing here in Sumeru, Albedo?"

"Some of my experiments require products fresh from Sumeru. "

"I see.. I'm here to visit a friend of mine, and theres been this incident in Inazuma that I'd rather not be in the City while everything is still in repair."

"I heard about it before, I believe. Inazuma city had some damages due to arson. Wasn't the culprit affiliated with your clan? I can see why you wouldn't want to be there."

"Unfortunately, yes. My brother is dealing with all of the repercussions and such, he advised me to stay out of the city while everything cools off."

"A wise decision indeed. Many may blame your clan for what happened, unrightfully so, of course. Being in the city while tension is so high may very well put you in danger."

"On the bright side, Sumeru is an extraordinarily beautiful place to be at this time in the year. And being with [Y/N] makes everything better." she smiled, warmly.

"You also know [y/n]? How so?" he questioned, his demeanour shifting. He seemed more authoritative and less calm.

"They're a.. close friend of mine. In fact, I should ask you the same question, how do you know [y/n]?" the tension in the air was thick.

And then Klee came running up to Albedo.

"Huh? Where's [y/n] gone? I wanted to show them my drawing.."