043

NOTES
ok back on track now !!

me when someone gives un-constructive criticism: THATS A NICE OPINION.. but you forgot one crucial thing..! I DIDNT ASK 🔥🔥⁉️⁉️💯💯😱😱😱

//

Even though not completely, you began to trust Ayaka again. She had a way with words. Elegant and enchantingly sweet, but who was she really? It's strangely easy to fall for her charms. You and Yoimiya both.

You, Ayaka, Yoimiya and Lumine all walked to Zubayr Theater together.

"Nilou is a great dancer," Lumine praised, "I figured you all would want to see."

Lumine was still weary of Ayaka, but she figured as long as she stayed with you nothing bad could happen.

You immediately saw the crowd around the stage forming, so the four of you rushed forward to be able to get a good look.

Nilou walked onto the stage in her performance outfit and music started playing. The crowd was immediately hypnotised by her elegance. The way she moved felt like waves cascading on the beach, or a thousand fireflies in the night, bringing light to the dark.

Captivating, with every step. To think that a dance like that was once been banned in Sumeru city from the public..

Before you knew it, the dance ended with a signature bow. Ayaka looked her up and down in distain. She wouldn't consider herself a jealous person, per say.. but some things had always icked her.

There was no need to be envious, Ayaka told herself. When Nilou danced, you could see her passion for it.

When Ayaka danced in the stream that time, to the Traveler, who you could see through at the time. She did not need a stage to be her best.

Nilou dances as a performer. That is how she talks, when you cannot put it into words, your actions can convey meaning better. She sees beauty in dance and wishes to share it with others.

Nilou has many friends, all of them at the Theater are like family. Her respectfulness and kindness makes everyone like her.

Ayaka mirrors her image closely, but she is known for her status. She does not have many connections like Nilou.

Ayaka danced as herself. As Ayaka Kamisato, putting down her title, to dance for you at the end. She hummed her own tune, danced something she herself was not proficient in. Dancing for her first friend.

She shall not compare herself to Nilou, she thought. They are different, but nonetheless— two sides to the same coin.

You and Lumine rushed to praise Nilou on her performance and Ayaka and Yoimiya followed.

"Nilou! You really are talented. Performing is really hard. I don't know how you can do it almost every day!" you praised her.

"Mhm, I agree! You're so brave to be able to wear something like that.. I would never have the confidence." Ayaka commented, backhandedly.

Yoimiya's jaw dropped. Was Ayaka really going to start beef with people already?

Lumine elbowed you and grinned.

"Me personally I wouldn't let that slide." she whispered.

You laughed under your breath.  

"I suppose I can see why.."  Nilou replied, "The headpiece only fits people with smaller foreheads.. but don't worry! Everyone has a different perspective."

Now even you were taken aback. She was sharp with it too. You hadn't known someone as nice as her could be so passive aggressive.

The conversation ended quickly with Yoimiya dragging Ayaka off and scolding her on her manners. Lumine then went to have a firm talk with her.