020

DRAGONSPINE

━━━━━━━━━

❝ how long more is the walk? ❞

❝ not much longer, we are almost there... ❞

by now, sucrose was shaking and her voice was cracking every time she had to respond to your questions. she said she was going to the site of her latest experiment, but wanted you there.

❝ i don't remember this route.. ❞ you replied, nervously, following her closely.

the sky above dragonspine was clouded and everything was pitch black.

you looked over her shoulder, she was holding a vial with a red mixture in it.

she was breathing heavily. her breath made the foggy air warm up, showing her breath as a cloudy air in her surroundings.

she stopped walking.

she turned to you, and drew a pocket knife out of her sleeve.

❝ sucrose.. what are you doing? ❞

you started backing away, as she inches closer.

❝ hold still. i don't want to hurt you. ❞

the sweet girl you normally knew had disappeared, replaced by a stone cold stranger.

you began to start sprinting away

she caught you.

she was about to strike you but she stopped before the blade hit your skin.

i-i can't.

sucrose- what is wrong with you?!

she heaved a heavy sigh and then let go of you.

and finally, she turned to you with the most terrifying, panicked eyes that would haunt you forever.

run.

━━━━━━━━━

sucrose.. why would you do that? i thought you liked them too.

you're sick. sucrose spat, i could never hurt them.

a damn shame. we were so close.

you messed it all up, i thought we could share them, but now you're becoming a nuisance, sucrose.

get the fuck away from me, albedo.