029

a/n : day 69 of thinking of fingering the 5WIRL boys

also uhm.. if you know me... don't read this i'm begging. it's kind of nsfw/suggestive. my digital footprint is not looking great.

━━━━━━━━━
trigger warnings : blood drinking, grinding, blood withdrawal, i think it could be considered non-consentual?, albedo, experimenting, thigh riding

i'm so sorry
━━━━━━━━━

❝ xingqiu..! i think i'm dying. ❞ chongyun told xingqiu.

❝ what ❞

chongyun started rambling about his frequency appearing symptoms.

❝ sometimes my heart keeps beating and i kept feeling very hot sometimes, and i can't clam down.. especially around our holiness! i think i'm cursed. ❞

❝ chongyun.. you're a fucking dumbass. ❞ xingqiu facepalmed at him.

❝ huh? ❞

❝ you're either in love, or just horny. ❞

━━━━━━━━━

one time, albedo asked you to conduct an experiment with him. he was curious on what kind of quirks you had due to being the creator.

one part was when he wanted a blood sample, so he extracted the golden blood (ichor) and put it in a test tube for examination.

he ended up taking a bit more and you were feeling very lightheaded and dizzy. he let you take a seat while you watched him conduct his research. you were basically on the brink of passing out and half asleep.

❝ albedo, will sucrose be in any time soon? ❞

he gripped his beaker tighter.

❝ no. she won't be studying alchemy with me for some time, she left. why, are you two close by any chance? ❞

his calm expression looked forced, you didn't think he was all that happy to talk about sucrose.

❝ well.. i'm worried about her. she was acting strange the last time we saw each other. i care about her a lot. ❞

immediately after you said that, the beaker in albedo's hand shattered.

❝ oh, my mistake, i must have been holding into it too tightly. ❞ he grimaced.

❝ are you alright? ❞

❝ yeah, somehow none of it got into my hand thank goodness. ❞

he merely shook it off, cleaned up the mess and continued doing his studies.

albedo looked at one of the blood samples he took and looked at the golden blood.

'it's so beautiful.. i wonder how it would taste..' he thought to himself.

did he care about to consequences? well, being in close contact to ichor (your golden blood) can make people:

1. horny
2. obsessive

depending on the person. more often than less both. of course, you didn't know any of that lmao.

and that's just being in close contact to you and your blood! if someone actually drank it.. that would not have very good effects at all.

he uncorked the vial and raised it to his lips, titled his head back and drank it.

❝ WHAT THE FUCK. ❞ you practically screamed because although too dizzy to stand or do anything, you were very concerned.

'what if he dies from drinking that? that did not look drinkable..'

albedo shuddered and flushed a deep red: a dazed look in his eyes.

you tried to stand up and help him but your vision started spinning and had a pounding headache. you couldn't move an inch.

albedo went up to you and gently pushed you back down onto your seat, sat on your thigh and buried his face in your neck.

you were still facing big side affects from getting your blood drawn, you could barely move.

haah~ i want more of you.. ❞ he breathily said. he was licking your neck and trying to bite it, while you were making an attempt to push him off.

'what in the name of-'

you thought when he started grinding on your thigh, desperately chasing friction. he wrapped his arms around your waist for support, softly whining into your neck.

you wished you could've tried to use your divine creator powers or some shit,

but then you passed out.

━━━━━━━━━

this wasn't recently, but your protectors decided to suppress this memory for you. for your own sake, you don't remember this.

━━━━━━━━━

a/n : what the fuck have i typed with my own two hands

i'm sobbing you guys are so out of pocket