The Evacuation

A voice sounded off of him as he finally became alert, but couldn't open his eyes as he felt too weak. The gauze had stopped the bleeding however he lost a bit of blood. "Got something here!" A feminine voice shouted.

"Oh fuck, we found him!" A deeper voice sounded. Knight?

"MacTavish, this is Snow, positive ID on Arrow."

"Roger that, take him and the others back to the safe point. We'll arrange f-"

"Yo, he's alive!" The first voice shouted as he felt a hand gently tap over his neck on his jugular.

"Sir, he's alive."

A sound of relief was heard, "Good. Get him stable and out of there."

Another voice keyed in, "MacTavish, Snow. There will be a pickup site at Site Alpha, friendly forces will be there for a few hours. Situation is brewing in the North."

"Roger that sir."

The first feminine voice rang out, "Hey we need to be careful with him, this shot fucked him up pretty well. It seemed to have luckily missed everything but he's still bleeding."

"His plate?" The deeper voice sounded as it was heard next to him.

"Fucked."

His consciousness once again drifted off as the Snow, Katana, and Knight moved him throughout the city to where American troops, all in black outfits stood. One turned, "Disciple One Actual to Oxide, friendlies have arrived."

"Roger. Treat the wounded. We can only accommodate to one other."

"Roger that. Disciple One out." The soldier turned back to the group. "Aight, only one of you can remain with him. Rest will have to return to your unit."

"Fuck that, he's one of us." Knight stepped forward but another man raised his hand.

"Relax man, he's safe." The soldier pulled his balaclava down exposing his face.

It was a tense few minutes until Katana pushed up to the leader. "I'll stay with him." She turned to Snow and Knight, "Better get going, the team is stepping off soon." The other two nodded and reluctantly stepped off.

Disciple One moved over to Katana, one hand off his raised weapon. "We aren't here to harm you guys, the General brought us here to help him."

"I know." She kept her eyes trained and set on Arrow. "I just don't want to have anything happen to him." She turned her head slightly to Disciple One, "This man deserves more than the shit we give him."

Disciple One just nodded at this, "I know that feeling. Trust me, we'll take care of him."

Katana looked relieved, "You aren't moving me away from his side. I'm his senior and I'd hate to write a KIA report."

Disciple One smirked at this and nodded. He clicked his radio, "Thunder Two, Disciple One. Packages secure."

"Roger that, ETA five minutes till pick up."

The small squad stood around eyeing Katana and the wounded man as a few medics knelt down over Arrow treating his wounds. One pushed off his knees, "He's stable."

Katana looked up to the sky and mouthed, "Thank fuck." She looked down at him as she exhaled, visibly relieved.

A distant buzzing sound was heard, growing louder as the group looked up to see two MH-6 Little Birds circling and lowering down onto the small plaza. Most of the squad huddled around the second one as the first one landed near Disciple One, Katana, and the wounded Arrow. Disciple One and Katana nodded to each other as both moved to the side of Arrow's makeshift structure. The two lifted him up onto the Littlebird as the rest of the squad boarded the second helicopter.

Disciple One's radio crackled, "Thunder Two Two pulling off." The second Little Bird quickly pulled up and flew out. Disciple One pushed Arrow's end further onto the bird, making sure he was secure. Disciple One motioned for Katana to board as he sat down on the bench. Katana nodded and boarded too, sitting next to him.

"Thunder Two One airborne." The helicopter surged with power as the pilot pulled up on the collective. The pilot quickly formed up with the second helicopter and flew together in formation. The soldiers in black were quiet as the two flew over the bloodied favilla.