Secure the breach

Machine guns responded as distant rumblings were heard; Russian helicopters were on their way. Arrow pushed himself up, donning his helmet on quickly. He unslung his weapon, running straight to his battle position as M240s and M249s were opening fire already targeting what infantry were foolish enough to run into the open.

More rumbling was heard as three Russian BTRs drove onto the East Clearing. As the three stopped, immediately a rocket flew from one of the American's positions straight into one of the BTRs which erupted into flames. The remaining two continued to pepper positions as the two vehicles unloaded mass amounts of infantry, some which were cut down as 7.62 and 5.56 slammed into the unlucky soldiers. Meanwhile the Shadow Company comms were oddly silent as many just focused on the task at hand.

"I have eyes on five, no six enemy helicopters advancing towards our location. Eyes open. Two MI-28s and four MI-8s. Air assault imminent."

"Disciple One-Three, One-Four; get to the rooftop with our Stingers and down those helicopters."

"Copy, moving."

"Rog, moving now."

Arrow exhaled, steadying his scope on what seemed to be one of the few officers taking charge of the engagement. The reticle steadied on the man's neck and Arrow squeezed the trigger as the shot flew striking the Russian officer in the neck, leaving a sizable hole. He switched targets as there were plenty taking cover and returning fire on the well fortified American positions.

The roaring became louder as the helicopters were well within range. A rocket was heard above as a rocket streaked across the sky straight at one of the transport helicopters. An explosion erupted in the sky as the bird went spiraling down into the ground below causing a large fireball. The lead gunship opened up with rockets and the cannon underneath the fuselage.

"Disciple One-Four flatlined."

"Disciple One-Two, get up there and take that bird down!" Royerick's voice was heard as Arrow broke from his spot.

"Moving." He spoke calmly as he turned to run up the staircase behind him, which still had the luxurious red carpet covering the middle sections. He pushed up as the gunship continued to fire on the American positions as the other three helicopters pushed into positions to let their troops air assault out of the helicopters.

He ran up onto the roof and moved straight to One-Four's body, picking up the Stinger. He raised the launcher up towards the MI-28 and heard the locking signal. He fired the rocket as the rocket streaked towards the fleeing helicopter, only to hit it underneath the cockpit. The explosion deafened Arrow who was thrown to the ground. He lifted his head up as he grunted, wincing as he heard the sounds of the engines struggling to keep power as the bird spiraled out of control down into the courtyard in front of the defensive positions. The helicopter exploded as the destroyed machine slammed into the ground sending out a massive fireball and shrapnel everywhere.

Machine gun fire still peppered the Russian troops that were left in the open as Arrow stood up.

"Disciple Three to Disciple One, breach breach breach."

"Roger, Two, back up Three. Four continue the suppressing fir-"

"Four here, heavily engaged in the interiors! Breach!"

"Roger. Arrow, you with us?"

Arrow wiped his mouth as he staggered back a bit, still dazed. He clicked his radio, "Oh yeah... uh. Here."

"Take Lamson and Robs and move to Four's location. Double time it."

"Roger. Moving now." Arrow began to move down the stairs, his weapon still in his hands as he began to run to Four's location as the other two members followed him. "Disciple Four, this is One-Two, we're on our way."

"Pull out! We're trapped down here and the Russians are pushing us hard!"

"Negative, we're on our wa-" Arrow turned the corner and ran straight into a VDV soldier. With his momentum he knocked the soldier down as well. Lamson and Robs formed up directly behind Arrow with their weapons raised and began to shoot at the equally stunned VDV soldiers. Arrow slammed his fist into the soldier's neck, drawing his knife with his free hand and stabbed the Russian in his side. Shots rang out as Robs was shot, falling back lifeless. Lamson rolled into cover, returning fire. Arrow pushed himself up as a round struck his helmet, he fell back as everything was pushed out of him.

Lamson looked over, and ran to Arrow grabbing a strap and dragged him onto the other side of the room behind the wall. Their radios crackled as Lamson grabbed a frag, preparing the grenade quickly and threw it down the hallway which landed in the middle of the advancing squad. The explosion was heard as dust and smoke was blown past the pair. Arrow winced and blinked as their radios went off.

"Disciple Two, cut off."

"Disciple Four flatlining, pull out One and Three."

"Disciple Three, taking heavy fire. Recommend immediate evacuation."

Further machine gun fire was heard as small arms fire rapidly picked up. Arrow blinked and pushed himself up.