Re-union

The Russians responded with their own fire as the streets once again filled with small arms fire. Katana pushed up with Angel after downing three Russians. The pair entered the destroyed bus and sought shelter after returning fire. Finally the last Russian was shot and fell over as another shooter appeared by the entrance of the building firing upon the Russians.

The Americans locked their sights on him, "Star!"

"I don't know your damn countersign, now come on! The attack is already underway!" Katana heard the voice and immediately her heart froze.

"Snow?" She shouted and poked her head up from the bus.

"Katana? You're alive?"

"Street clear!" McCord shouted.

Angel and Katana quickly exited the bus and crossed the distance, running to their teammate and sister. The trio quickly hugged in joy as the Rangers approached with vigour to get out of the monsoon.

"We're Oscar Mike, let's go! Watch for movement. Move up."

The trio made room as the Rangers entered the building.

Sandler exhaled, "Feet dry."

"Hooah."

Foley motioned his head to the doorway, "Cut the chatter. Ramirez, take point."

Ramirez nodded and pushed to the front moving with the Task Force operatives taking the back.

"What happened to you Snow?"

"Yeah, why didn't you regroup with us?" Angel asked, concerned.

"I... missed the drop originally. When I landed, it was north of the White House. I quickly moved through the city looking to get to the Monument when I ran into a Russian squad. I was..." She looked down at her bloodied thigh that was wrapped up. "Wounded but I was rescued."

"By who?"

"You're not going to believe me when I tell you." She looked at Katana as the Rangers continued to move down the stairs. Ramirez finally reached the bottom as Dunn and the others circled around him.

"Woah... boss is this real?" Ramirez quietly asked.

Dunn looked at what his companion was looking at, "Check out the seal on this door...I thought the President's bunker was under the West Wing. Is it the real thing?"

Foley shook his head, motioning at Dunn. "No, that's just for tourists. This must be the real thing. Open it up."

Dunn whistled, "Real or not man, this place is history. Hope they got out in time."

The Rangers nodded as Ramirez once again pushed forward, hopping down. The operatives soon followed as the group turned the corner. Inside was a large group of Rangers as Foley's Platoon Sergeant moved to him.

"Two-One? Shit thought you were all goners. Take a ten minute break, we're assaulting the White House at 19:25." SFC Chow nodded to the survivors of his platoon and the operatives. "Also, Spec Ops, one of your types is here. Different uniform, I'll let him know you made it." The SFC walked away as Angel and Katana looked at each other confused.

"Listen... I was rescued by someone we all know." She looked at the two, scanning for reactions.

Meanwhile the SFC approached Arrow, "Hey Sergeant, more of your folks made it."

Arrow nodded, standing up with his helmet strapped to his vest as he went to investigate. More Disciple survivors were always a good thing as the others had completely vanished. Comms were down too so he had no way of verifying where the troops were. He continued to move to the entrance as he passed Foley's squad, as Dunn and McCord immediately recognized him.

"Holy shit, Rehnskiold?"

Arrow turned his head, and his eyes widened, "No shit; Dunn, McCord, Foley?"

The squad briefly caught up and the group hugged as Arrow was originally in Hunter Two-Three. Foley's squad was the squad who helped Arrow get away.

"Damn, y'all been here?"

"Yeah man, after you went Spec Ops, we've been in this since the beginning."

Dunn continued and explained everything that happened to the squad since the beginning of the Battle of DC from starting in the bunkers to getting shot down, including the EMP events.

"Well, I'll be joining you then in this upcoming battle."

"Where's your guys?"

"I honestly don't know." He stood in his Shadow Company uniform, just recognized as Shepherd's soldiers as Shepherd occasionally brought them along to select new soldiers. "We were tasked with defending an important location and were forced out. The others ran and the ones with me were killed."

"Damn, well we'll see ya around. A five minute nap sounds great." McCord yawned as the Rangers nodded. Arrow slapped them on the back and continued moving down till he locked eyes with Katana.

Katana gasped and covered her mouth as she spotted Arrow, her heart freezing in place as a shock of relief stung her numerous times; her boyfriend survived.

Arrow stretched out his arms as Katana ran full force into him and tightly wrapped her hands around him and began to break down. Angel and Snow smiled as Arrow nodded to them.

"Girls... good to see y'all."

"Angel, my twenty please."

"What?" Angel snapped her head to Snow.

"I said these two were dating and you didn't believe me."

Angel rolled her eyes, "You're ridiculous."

Movement was heard as all the soldiers stood up. Arrow turned as the group turned their heads to the movement too. A single man stood up on a crate.

"Soldiers! We will begin our attack soon, let's take back the White House!" The man quickly hopped off as the cheers began. It was Colonel Marshall.

SFC Chow began to shout as the Rangers began to move out for their attack. "Hustle up! Get to Whiskey Hotel! Move! Come on let's go people, this way! Move! Move! Get to Whiskey Hotel!"