Ch1: Pregnant!! But How??

The cold air made me shiver against the wall. I couldn't move due to the fact I was being pressed up against his rock hard body. A deep moan escaped my mouth as he ever so slowly licked from my jaw to the base of my neck. This man had been coming to me for a month in my dreams. It all started with him showing up at random points in my dream and asking me questions. After two weeks it turned into to heavy make out sessions, and now four weeks later he was going to make love to me like no man ever had. Well scratch that I have only ever had sex once. It was about a year ago, but none of that matters right now. The only thing that does is my dream man and the way he is making me feel.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when suddenly he stopped kissing my neck. He looked up at me and made my violet purple eyes meet his crystal blue ones.

He flashed me a bright smile and asked, "Olivia are you sure you want to do this."

"Of course," I answered breathlessly

That was all it took for him to plunge himself deep inside me. Seconds later we were both moving our bodies in a fast steady rhythm. As quickly as it started it ended as we both found our release. Once the deed was finished I awoke alone in my big empty room. I once again realized that he was just a dream guy and could never be real.

* one month and 3 weeks later*

I sat in my doctors office feeling really nervous. I had been sick for the past two weeks, yet nothing seemed to be wrong. My movie star parents decided that it was time I go see my doctor for the reason behind the mystery illness. I sat uncomfortably on the examination table waiting for Dr. Hill to come back with my results. I was in the middle of digging for a piece of gum when she entered the room.

"Well Miss. White I have your results back from your tests, and they show that you are about a month and three weeks pregnant," She stated.

The second she said that my mouth fell open. How could I be pregnant! I had not had sex in a year and some mouths. Then it hit me I had a sex, but that was a dream! How the hell could I be pregnant by that. None or this was making any sense to me.

Dr. Hill looked at me and said, "Miss. White are you okay."

"Yes doctor just a little shocked," I answered softly.

"I understand, that's to be excepted with this kind of news," She replied back calmly.

I sat there for a few minutes until I asked, "Dr. Hill are sure you gave me the right test results. I mean I have no idea how this is even possible. I haven't had sex in a year and a half. I mean unless you can have sex in a dream and become pregnant in real life!" I exclaimed.

Dr. Hill fought back a laugh as she said, "Yes Miss. White I am one hundred percent sure that these are your test results."

I gave her a smile and nodded while saying, "Well thank you doctor for your help."

Dr. Hill just gave me a small smile as she followed me out of the small examination room.

______________________________________________________________________________

The Idea Of This Story Came To Me As I Was Walking Home One Day. So Please Let Me Know How U Like My New Story!! I Wanna Hear Peoples Thoughts On It!! The Song 4 This Ch Is Sweet Dreams By Beyonce. As I Was Wrighting The Right Part Of This Chapter I Was Lisening To It. Oh And I Know This First Part Is Short, But I Should Get Longer As I Wright On.