Ch19: Giving Second Chances

*No Editing Done*

The next morning I was up and out of bed by eight AM. The first thing I did was roll over and grab my phone and call into work and notify them of my two day absence. Secondly I jumped into the shower to wash away the dirty and grime that was collected all yesterday and as I slept. After my heavenly shower was over I quickly changed into a bright blue shirt and a long flowing black skirt. I couldn't help but let out a small giggle as I began to twirl around my room. I started to twirl faster and faster until my whole room was just one giant blur in front of me. I didn't stop until a sudden wave of nausea hit me.

In a single spilt second I stopped so fast that I ended up falling straight onto my butt. When I hit the floor my arms instinctively went straight to my stomach to make sure no damage had been done to my babies. To my surprise the second my arms touched my stomach my twins started to kick like no tomorrow. A smile spread wide across my face as I said, "You guys sure do love to kick. One might think you are throwing a party in there."

For the next ten minutes or so I just stayed on the floor and felt them kick. Soon after they stopped I got up and made my way into the kitchen to make my self some breakfast. I was half way done with my eggs when Franky walked in wiping the sleep from his eyes. Taking one look at me he said, "I must have woken up in the Twilight Zone, because my Olivia never ever makes any meals."

Smiling I answered, "Ha ha Franky ever funny. I do cook, but it never taste good so I throw it out and get fast food instead."

Cocking his head to the side he asked, "Then why on earth are you making breakfast?"

"Because I was hungry and you weren't up to make me food," I answered simply.

Laughing he repiled, "Well for the twins sake I hope that food is editable."

I shot him a dirty look and I took the pan off the oven and scooped the eggs onto my plate. I placed the pan into the sink and quickly washed it so I could finally eat. Franky stared at me as I took the first bite of food. I smiled at him as the taste of egg and cheese hit my tongue . I gave Franky a thumbs up as I shoved more of the food into my awaiting mouth. Giving me one last strange look Franky grabbed the same pan I used and began to make his own eggs. Once my plate was empty and clean I made my way into the living room and began to watch Coyote Ugly. I was about half way done with the movie when Franky sat down next to me and said, "So what are the plans for today."

"I don't have any, well I do have to call Damon and tell him that I am giving him a second chance," I answered.

"Well then I say we go out shopping for more baby stuff," he repiled.

I gave him a weird look as I said, "Franky these kids already have almost every outfit known to man. What else could you possibly buy them?"

Glaring at me Franky repiled, "They could always use more things."

Sighing I said, "Their not even born yet and you have already spoiled them to death."

Smiling he repiled, "Damn straight. That is what uncles are for."

I was about to answer him back when my phone suddenly started to ring. I looked at the caller id to see that is was my mother calling me. Answering the phone I said, "Hi mom what's up?"

"Olivia I am going to be coming to see you sooner then originally planed," she stated.

"How much earlier are we talking about," I asked.

" Well I am going to be coming on December First instead on the Twenty-second," She answered calmly.

Taking a breath I said, "Okay mom that sounds good. I will let Franky know about the change."